Chapter 3 part 2

After wondering around the woods for another hour was starting to take a tole on kyle and I.

" We are never going to find and help whatever fairytale this is. " Kyle says obviously thinking aloud. I roll my eyes at his complaining.

" Way to give up! Cause what you just said is what I want to hear right now! " I said sarcastically. After more long minutes of silence passes i sigh and sit down on a rock, " you're probably right anyways, this fairy tale is defiantly a hard one." I say brushing some of my dark hair out of my eyes. After minuets of silence somewhere another faint scream was heard. I looked over at Kyle, he shook his head as if saying no. But I just shrugged got up, collected our items, turned on our flashlight and headed for the scream. I could hear Kyle muttering something unintelligible as he got up to walk with me.

After about twenty minutes of walking we came across an unfamiliar cottage. Kyle and I exchanged confused glances. This is where we came in. You could see a faint outline of the previous door to the right of the cottage.

" Is this fucking slenderman?!" I heard Kyle say. I shook my head. Another scream came, but this time louder. I made my way to the cottage door, my hand hovering over the knob. I finally worked up some courage and opened the door. I had no clue this was the fairy tale. Little red riding hood, you could tell because there was a little girl standing by a bed in a red hood looking scared.

" Hey, we heard you scream are you alright?" I ask calmly. The little girl jumped at my voice. She then looked relieved that there was help.

" No, this isn't my grandmother, I don't know where she is." She squeaked out. I nodded.

" Do you have a name?" I asked carefully not to startle her.

" Yes it's Stella, most people call me little red riding hood though. " she said a little bit proudly. I nodded smiling.

" Ok, Stella we are going to help you find your grandmother. " I said. She nodded in reply. I turned to Kyle who was standing there awkwardly.

"Do you remember where the wolf hid her grandmother?" I ask hopefully. He looked in deep thought for a moment.

"Yes, wasn't she in the closet.?" I nodded remembering. I walked over to the closet to the left of the bed. I opened it in one swift movement. On the ground, laid a knocked out , old women. She looked frail and weak. Kyle helped me pull her out and sit her in a rocking chair. I went over to the bed and saw the wolf, he was sleeping.

"Kyle, hand me the shotgun." I said motioning to the ceiling above him. He nodded. He pulled it off and handed it to me. I then pointed the gun at wolfs head. "Night , night wolfy" I said and then pulled the trigger. The wolf was dead.

After a while the grandmother finally woke up and I reunited Stella and her grandmother together. " We have to go now so, bye." I said waving to them. I headed to a side door in the cottage that has been glowing ever since the grandmother woke up. I opened it, and stepped in the next room.