We lost A Soul?!❤️

👇Jacobs POV 👇

I saw Hailey walking out the room sobbing. I was worried what happened between her and Grant?. I walked out the bus and I didn't see Hailey.

A fan yelled my name. "Jacob!!, Hailey has a message!". She was crying too. I ran to her and said "what happen gorgeous?" She said "Hailey said "Tell Jacob I Love Him, And That Grant Will Always Have My Heart, and that she will be at the park hopefully still breathing!" I couldn't help I'm sorry I tried!!" She said crying. I hugged her and ran off.

I saw forest next to the park she must be in their. I start calling her name "Hailey!!.. Hailey were are you!?"

I soon see a bottle on the ground. She had Ben drinking. Theirs blood everywhere. I soon see Hailey laying on the floor. I was in shock.

I picked her up. and ran out the forest. I was screaming help. soon the ambulance came. I was holding her so tight. "Hailey please don't leave me!, your so perfect, Grant is such Jerk!... Don't leave!" I start crying why'll holding her not sure if she's still breathing.

Her arms are bleeding. she was cutting. But I told her never again. the ambulance was their and took her.

👇Grants POV 👇

She stormed off on me. I was crying on the floor as she walked off. Jacob went after her.

•2hours later•

Jacob told what happened. it was all my fualt!. I hurt her!. I let her down and I'm the reason she's in the hospital.

I ran outside the bus. I fell to the floor crying. I tweeted.

@Grantlandis: I broke A Heart and Damaged A Soul, Ripped her Skin and Caused Those Beautiful Eyes To Cry.💔😢😪

A fans tweet caught my eye.

@landisTho_: She Told Me ThisWhen She Left The Bus. "Tell Grant That He Will Always Have My Heart!". She ran away from me that point on.

I left to the hospital. •1 hour later•
I ran to her room. I see her her arm rapped up in a a cloth. You can still see those tear stains on her cheeks.

The doctor came in and said "She died on the way here, we were able to revive her, she lost A lot of blood". (idk how u spell that lol✌️)

I don't know what would I do if She wasn't here. And this was all my fualt. I don't deserve her I don't even deserve to live if I know I'm hurting my little princess

Hope you like this chapter!! Vote,Comment, Gibe Feedback!! If you need anyone I talk to I'm here!! I Love You Beauties/Queens👑💖