14,abused,raped and scarred for life

I just couldn't go on much longer, I couldn't keep my feeling hidden anymore, I needed to tell someone I trust loads and loads soo that is what I did in the end.

I was in school, wearing the correct uniform required along with flat dolly shoes and a plain black coat, on my shoulder rested a messenger cross bag and I had a scarf wrapped firmly around my neck. It was a normal school day where my dad would drop me upto the school gates then I would meet my friends and go to form together like every other children in this school. I can remember perfectly it was quite chilly out and the puddles from yesterday's fine rain had frozen over resembling mirrors whilst we was lining up outside the class door waiting for our teacher to come lots of chatter fulfilled every corner of the hallway. Me and my friends where sat in form when my teacher told me politely to take my scarf of but I thought and totally disobeyed him. I couldn't take my scarf off nobody is allowed to see so I kept it on. He called me outside to have a word with me asking why I refused to take my scarf of but I just couldn't explain not to him it didn't seem right, that's when he sent me to the heads office.

Unlike all other head teachers mine was lovely she was a warm heart bubbly teacher who always respected the children and helps them do the best to their ability. Lots of people find it really easy to talk to her she would always understand and never judge anyone.

I knocked quite hard on the bright red door

'Come in' a soft voice replied

I slowly entered

'Hiya you alright?, what can I do for you?' She asked politely

I replied 'umm I have been sent her by my form teacher for refusing to take my scarf off' I said in a shyish voice

'So why didn't you take your scarf off, save all this trouble, it's not like you to be in here for something that is wrong! Your a bright, sensible girl!'