Continued

I didn't know what to say or even how to say it, I stood there in silence.

She kindly asked 'you ok? What's the matter?' But I was just speechless I was trying to say the words but my voice wouldn't spit it out. She sat me down and said that whatever the problem is she could help me no matter how big or small and that we could challenge whatever is bothering me together.

No that coming from your head teacher is unexpected she really did have a heart of gold.

Anyway... I slowly but carefully began removing my purple scarf from around my neck and my teachers facial expression said it all 'OMG, you ok? What happened?' I knew I shouldn't have told her because now she'll want to know everything and I just didn't have the strength to repeat what happened that night.

I said quite angrily 'that's the reason why I have a scarf on and no way am I taking it off' I put my scarf back on and I left the room quite upset with anger and frustration I began running to the nearest toilets in order to dry my eyes ready to go back to lessons when my head teacher came following behind me.

'Come on, come back up to my office, calm down a bit before you go back to lessons'

So that is what I did I was speechless once again I dragged my feet along the corridor and up the stairs to her office where I just sat startled in silence. Miss was really shocked, I could see tears building up in her eyes.

You could tell she didn't want to ask me questions incase I just got upset again.

I just needed a hug and a shoulde to cry on. So I said I was going back to lessons in prefer to help me keep my mind off things.

She replied 'as long as your ok, if you ever need to talk I'm always here, if you need to see me in lessons or break just come and ill sort it out with the teachers'

'Thanks miss, means a lot. Can you promise not to tell anyone what you saw please I don't want anyone knowing or judging me'

She said kindly 'of course what is said is stayed in this room but Your going to need to tell me what happened? Ok, whenever your ready!'

Under my scarf across my neck was a deep,red slash from one side to the other as though my neck had fallen off and been glued back together.....