Chapter 6 ~

The day seemed to fly by; which was totally fine by me. Even though I didn't want to go and babysit some kid on my friday night, I was glad Harry wanted to help. If he wouldn't have come I probably would have ended up hanging out with him on Saturday. After the bell rang signaling that 8th hour was over, I went to my locker and quickly gathered all my things so I could go home. I shut my locker and began to rush down the stairs past all the freshman lockers. When I get outside I notice Harry waiting for me.

You didn't forget about me, did you? Harry said jokingly.

Of course not, you're the only thing that's going to get me through tonight I sigh.

After we both got to my house, I realized I never told my mom that he was coming.

Kayleen you're hom- oh, hello my mother said abruptly.

Harry looked at me confused then reached out his hand hello, I'm Harry very nice to meet you.

Mom, Harry came over because we have to do some school work. And he said he will help me with the kid, I hope you don't mind I kid of forgot to mention it to you I repeat to my mother

Oh yeah that's totally fine, they should be here shortly anyways, but I gotta run now so I'll see you later. Bye Harry it was nice meeting you! Hopefully we can meet again. She said walking out the door to her car.

You're mom's pretty cool Harry replied to me.

I laughed Yeah, when she wants to be.

Before I knew it the parents came with the child to drop him off, but they were in a hurry so they didn't get to stay too long. When the parents left I went to find Harry sitting in the living room.

Soooo, this is Ben I say motioning Harry.
When he realized I was talking to him he scooted over to me and smiled Hello Ben, I'm Harry.

Ben was shy at first but then he got used to being around Harry and I, especially Harry. Ben loved him.

~

Eventually Ben got really tired so we all decided to watch a movie in the living room, hoping that would encourage him to doze off sooner. We finally agreed on Toy Story. When I put the movie in and I went to go sit down I realize that Ben is sitting super close to Harry. In fact, he is snuggled up under Harrys arm like a baby. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I never could have fathomed how well he did with kids. Ben rested his head on Harrys chest and his eyes began to close. When the movie was finished I looked over at the both of them to see Ben practically in Harrys embrace. I laugh a little then smile.

Harry looked over at me and grinned What?

Nothing, I say. It's just that you look like a father.

Harry looked down at Ben and then at me Yeah, you should come lay with us He says smiling deviously.

Without any hesitation I scoot my body over really close to Harry and Ben. Harry lifted up his arm and put it around me. Then I reached over and grabbed the remote, so that I could quickly change the channel. When I finally decided on a tv show I felt Harrys eyes locked on me. I looked over. I was right.

Why do you always look at me like that? I say very nervously.

He laughed and smiled; showing both of his dimples Because every time I look at you I see potential ... potential in us.

I felt overwhelmed with emotion; the usual.

Why do you like me so much?

Harry went a bit straight-faced You know, I'm still trying to figure that out. There's just something about you. That little spark that makes you so much different than the other girls. It's like I need to have you, and only you. Nobody else. You are the only thing that I want.

After that Harry paused, and it went extremely silent. I didn't know how to react. Suddenly he looked at me, and I could tell he was struggling to say something, I just couldn't figure out what. Then after a while, I knew...

Harrys voice began to fill my ears once more.

So, what do you say..? Are you in for it? Do you wanna be girlfriend?