Love

~*A/N: TW/ Epilepsy - Panic Attack/ credit to the lovely artist 👁👁🙌❤️ and FLUFFFF!*~

Izuku's POV:
After I walked out of my room and across to Todoroki's room, I took a deep breath and knocked ever so softly on the door. I heard a muffled, "Come in, Sweetheart!" behind the door! My heart fluttered with happiness as I heard Todoroki's soft voice. I've never felt this feeling before, but I liked it. I slowly opened the door and walked in with a sheepish smile plastered on my face. Both Todoroki and Kacchan smiled brightly back! I softly walked towards them and sat down in the middle of them . They both smiled at each other while I was a little bit confused and tilted my head in curiosity. They both giggled and Kacchan scooped me up and put me gently on his lap! I giggled and leaned back a little bit on his firm body. He chuckled while petting my hair and gestured at Todoroki to talk.

"Sweetheart," he paused a bit his face becoming red. "Me and Katsuki have had feelings for each other for a long time now... and well... you've been through so much and yet you are so wonderful!" Kacchan butt in and said, "You are so precious, sweet, kind, and gentle!" They both smiled in unison as I just blushed and smiled shyly. Todoroki continued, "Well... me and Katsuki are in love with each other! But!" He gently grabbed my hand. "We are also in love with you! Would you like to be our boyfriend!" I was so red as I asked, "W-w-hat's-s a b-boyfriend-d!" They both made surprised but caring eyes at me! "Well," Katsuki started. "A boyfriend is a companion that you love so much, more then a friend or a best friend! They also give you things such as kisses, gifts, hugs, cuddles, and attention!" "Yes, we can give you anything you desire, Sweetheart~!" "Yes~!" I smiled brightly after their heartfelt explanation. I giggled and wrapped my arms around both of them happily! I said, "Y-yes! I-I-I l-love y-you b-both!" Todoroki scooped me off of Kacchan's lap and hugged me while Kacchan kissed me on the cheek! My cheeks were a bright red color as I couldn't control my giggling! I sighed very happily and snuggled into the warmth of Todoroki's left side.

"U-umm, c-c-can w-we s-s-snuggle?" I asked with puppy eyes. They both did an 'AWWW ' as Kacchan scooped me up and plopped me on the bed. "Anything you desire, my Sweets~!" cooed Todoroki. I laughed and did grabby hands towards a blanket! Todoroki chuckled and grabbed it and threw it gently over my body. I made a happy noise as a giggle escaped my lips and then made grabby hands towards Kacchan! Todorki went on the right  side of the bed, I was in the middle, and Kacchan was on the left side. Tears started to brim my eyes when I suddenly burst into tears! I was so happy! Someone loved me! Someone cared! I was finally happy! I was a little afraid deep down about my "father" finding me and taking me away from here! After thinking about my "father" I shivered and clung onto Kacchan's body. He smiled down and pet my hair as I looked up for a brief moment and plunged my head back down into his warm body. He chuckled and ever so gently placed me on his body while I see Todoroki pout a bit. My smile fades and I did grabby hands towards Todoroki. He smiled and scoots over towards both of us! I smiled happy again! Kacchan then gave Todo a kiss on the lips! I tilted my head and asked shyly, "C-c-can I h-have a k-k-kiss l-l-like t-that t-too!" They both looked up and smiled at me. Kacchan was the first one to kiss me! I liked the kiss I got butterflies in my tummy as he gracefully kissed me! I haven't kissed anyone before so I tried my best.

After about 3 minutes of me and Kacchan kissing we broke the kiss and I wanted Todoroki to kiss me now. Todoroki caresses my cheek, chuckled, and kissed me passionately. I melted into the kiss and was beet red! I did like it, however! "I-I-I wanna read a s-story!" I whispered! "Alright, Doll~!" said Kacchan! He hopped out of the bed and went to the shelf from last night and grabbed 4 books.

As Kacchan was reading Beauty and The Beast I started falling asleep. Todoroki noticed and scooped me up in his lap igniting his flames, very carefully, so I could have some more heat! I snuggled in even more and fell into a comfortable sleep!