𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆

It all started back on the 31st of December 2006. Marlowe was  trick or treating with her mother as you usually do on Halloween. They had been around basically all off the houses in the area and were approaching their last one.

At the same time, Nessa was also approaching the house with her mother ready to get her last pieces of candy for the night and stuff her face with it till she was sick.

Well that was the plan until the accidental switch.

Yes switch, once the two families had arrived they both had noticed each other. Both mothers shooting each other warm smiles as the two little girls climb there way up the steps of the front porch.

None yet realizing that the 4 year olds wore the same costume.

Both girls had decided to dress as boo from monsters inc on Halloween. Which no undoubtedly cause some confusion which their mothers and resulted in the switch.

Both Nessa and Marlowe's moms had mistakenly grabbed the other as their own.

It was not until the two moms had un-strapping their daughters form there car-seats once they had reached home did they realize that the little girl that they had just taken home was not there own.

Which in turn caused panic to the mothers for taking the wrong child. Both seeing the mistake made with the same costume on the two girls.

Eventually after calming down, the women talked to the girl in their possession and asked in there was anyway to contact their real mother.

With no luck by Nessa, Marlowe was able to remember her house telephone number in case of emergencies which Nessas mom called.

Marlowes mom making the journey to Nessas house for the swap. Both mothers having a laugh at the mistake, seeing as what else can you do in this situation but laugh.

However, the accidental switch was all but a stupid mistake by two tired mothers it led to the friendship of Nessa and Marlowe.

As form that day the two were declared as best friends by each other and would later on go to do everything together.

Well that was only until the girls freshman year in high school were the two girls developed feelings for every other rose to the surface and ended up in a secret relationship.

From January 7 2017 the two began their secret relationship until June 28 2018 where their relationship came to an unfortunate end.

As Marlowe's parents faced a divorce and the girl along with her brother and father moved from New Jersey to San Francisco, California.

This ending the two relationship altogether.

Now only existing as old flames.

シKeisha Speaks シ

Soo this the start, my second book but I have more ideas for this one than the other so this is gonna be the main priority.

Hope you guys enjoyed and make sure to tell me if you do whether commenting or voting it means a lot.

Right now I'm working on the prologue as well as the first chapter so that will be uploaded soon but umm yea...

Word count- 533

Love you all and have a great day