Prologue

He felt a heavy weight on his chest, feels like someone is on top of him and there's a sudden chill that made the back of his neck shiver.

The warmth of the body comforted Theo, and embracing it feels a lot nicer. He tried to move his hand, ready to touch the person on top of him but he can't move a muscle. A hand carefully caressed his plump cheeks, dragging down to the pulse of his chin.

The weight on his chest increased, and he find it difficult to breathe. He leaned his head parallel to Theo's.

Leaning in bit by bit,  and Theo felt a cold lip touched his own. He was shocked to the core and had an urge to push the person off of him but he can't just move his limbs.

He opened his mouth to shout but this clever person took this action as an invite to shove his tongue inside Theo's mouth. The tongue explored Theo's like it's a precious hidden cave that needs to be explored thoroughly.

Despite the cold lips and tongue, Theo felt hot. A small whimper escaped his mouth. He can't lie to himself, so he surrendered to his own desires, and responded to the sweet kisses.

Doing so, he felt the person smirked against his lips. Another whimper came out of him, and the person chuckled, mockingly.

Theo never felt so humiliated before. He wants to crawl and hide from embarrassment, yet he also can't stop himself from responding to the kisses, wanting more.

It's been a hot minute since they started to eat each other's mouth, and to be honest, Theo was about to lose his ability to breathe. 

It seems that the thing above him read his mind, and the kissing stopped. Theo was catching his breathe. He wants to see who's molesting him in his sleep.

He slowly opened his eyes, and his breathe hitched at what he saw. Red amused eyes, staring back at him. The room is dark so he can't see his entire face and body, but it's scorching eyes.

Well, it's clearly an 'it'. Theo doesn't know what kind of creature that was, and so, panic rose in Theo's heart. Just then, it leaned in, humming a tune in his ear. 

It's currently 3:17 in the morning, no noise can be heard except the humming. Theo's mind was a little bit clouded and confused.

The creature was still humming, but Theo suddenly cannot hear him clearly.

The notes on each sound made Theo very drowsy. The creature blew a cool, black smoke, and Theo fell asleep.