Vigilante Illusion quirk Deku part I

_11 years ago_
As the doctor comes into the room he says: it appears your son has an illusion quirk. And quiete a strong one to.

As Inko looks down Hisashi says: b-but thats impossible... My and my wife's quirk have nothing to do with illusions.

Doctor: we also discovered that you're not the father sir.

Hisashi looks at Inko in disgust and exlaims: you dirty whore! And walks out of the room.

Inko calls after him and says: wait, i can explain!
Inko looks down at her son one last time and says: this is all your fault you little shit!

One hour later Izuku starts to slowly wake up

After a grunt Izuku softly says: mom? Dad?

The doctor says with a sad voice: they left you here Midoriya...

As Midoriya looks down he asks: is it because of my quirk?

The doctor nods and says: yes. It is a strong illusion quirk. You should be abled to control it after training with it. But do you have somewhere to go to now that your parents left you?

Hesitantly Izuku says: i dont think so, what is gonna happen now?

The doctor says: i can bring you to an orphanage. Or well... If you want that.

_timeskip to 6 years later, Izuku is 10 at this point and has lived in the orphanage for 5 and a half years_

While running after Izuku the chef shouts: GIVE BACK THAT CAKE! THAT ISN'T YOURS TO TAKE!

While hiding with the cake and creating the illusion to lead the chef away Izuku says: what an idiot.

Suddenly Izuku feels a hand in his neck and gets lifted up.

While lifting up Izuku the Dirrector of the orphanage says: what do we think we're doing here?

Izuku flinches and says: im stealing a cake i dont know what your doing. Meanwhile he thinks: (how do i get out of this)

While he starts to walk away with Izuku the director says: if you dont stop using your quirk constantly someday someone will catch you and arrest you you know? You realy need to stop using it this much.

As Izuku is maintaining the illusion of him being caried away he starts to walk away towards the gate of the orphanage in his oh so maniest try to escape he hears the dirrector say: you know, if your parents were here im sure they wouldn't be very proud.

As Izuku feels his rage get the better of him he makes his illusion say: but they aren't here are they? And soon i wont be here to.

After that he stops the illusion and starts to run towards the gate in a try to ecape and he succeeds
_timeskip to a few months after that_

As Izuku is running from a store he just stole some food from he hears someone behind him yell: STOP! I'M THE HERO SNIPE AND IF YOU DONT STOP RUNNING I WILL STOP YOU BY FORCE!

(Idiot.) Izuku thinks while creating an illusion of him running further while also making him invisible and running towards an alley to the left

Snipe grabs his gun and says: your not the best at making illusions kid! I can see a bit of rimply air to the left!

Izuku cancels his illusion and yells: But i need the food to survive! I can't give up this easiely! But he gets cut off when he runs ìnto the alley

As snipe follows he hears the footsteps of the boy run further into the alleyway and starts to run to and when he finaly arives in the alley he sees Izuku standing at the end of a road that has no escape exept the one he is standing at and he slows down a bit and yells: there's no way out of here boy!

To wich Izuku yells: that was never the plan! You walked right into it and now we're here.

Suddenly snipe feels a very glooming energy and as he looks up he sees a shadow jumping down on him

While jumping down on snipe Stain says loudly: pro hero snipe, you will hereby be executed for several crimes during and outside your hero career. And when he gets down he chops snipe's head off

_a few minutes later after they searched and hid the body and took his hero license_

While walking away stain says: good job kid. I think your ready to be the executor next time we do this type of plan.

Thanks. Izuku says with a little smile.

End of chapter 1
So guys. Do you like it? If yes please let me know. If you enjoyed please recommend this fanfic series to others who might enjoy this as well and if you inspire a story of this please tell me because i would love to read it! Also for the copyright claim: the characters Stain, Izuku Midoriya/Deku, Hisashi Midoriya, Inko Midoriya and Snipe are from the anime My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia. This fanfiction series will be an alternate universe of that anime so if you enjoy it please also watch the show.