She.

« I fell in love with her. It was unexpected, I didn't want it, I didn't want to feel this, not now, not this way.

She came into my life, and everything has changed.

Usually, the girls want me, but I don't want them, I find them uninteresting.

But she is different.

And you know what's also different? For her, you're the one she loves. She always talk about you, she told me how much she loves you, how she gave you everything.

She told me what she did for you to come back, but hey dude, how could you leave?

Did you realize how lucky you were to have her in your life?

Are you aware of what you left behind you?

She is beautiful, smart, loyal, you can talk to her during hours she will always listen without interrupting you.

And above all, she fucking loves you.

If only you knew how it breaks my heart when she talks about you.

Her eyes are teary, her face tightens and her voice is shaking while she's remembering memories with you.

You broke her so much. And I know she's trying hard to fix herself.

And I am here, ready to give her everything she deserve, but she will never trust me enough to let me take her heart. Because of you. Because you didn't open your eyes and realize that she is worth gold.

You know she doesn't even hate you, but I do.

I hate you because you gave up on her while she was ready to do anything for you.

And now? Now I fell in love with this girl.

But that girl, the one she loves, it's you. And it will always be you... »