Ch1- "Stuck In The Sidelines"

Ever since you can remember, you've had a crush on Kirishima. No, not a crush. You were madly in love with that man. What did you love about him? Everything. His smile, his ambition, his optimism, his smile, his thoughtfulness. Everything about him was perfect in your eyes. But what mattered to you the most, was the way he treated you.

You loved how he never treated you like a stranger, he treated you like a real person. Like a friend. He treated you the same way he would treat any other person close to him. At the same time, he treated you like a lady and was always a gentleman. Opening doors, giving small appreciation gifts, asking if you're okay and if you need anything. There were times were you were in so much pain from the cramps during your period to the point where you couldn't move and get to class and if you did you'd have to sit down to ease the pain somewhat. But he would always be the one knocking at your door, with a bag of snacks in hand with a worried expression. But after a while you noticed you weren't the only one he did this for.

You realized you weren't special to him, yeah you were his friend. His best friend in fact. But that didn't mean that you were different. He would do the same for any other girl, Mina, Jirou, Tsuyu, Momo, Uraraka , anyone. In his eyes, you were just another female friend. But you always hoped that in due time he would change the way he viewed you. That one day he would realize you were always around him, supporting him, you doing everything in your power for him, that you would somehow become someone special to him.

Throughout your UA days, you and the BakuSquad were so close, almost inseparable. However, you, Kirishima and Bakugou were even closer. No doubt about it that you were Kirishima's and Bakugou's girl best friend. Whenever they were feeling down, they would always come and talk to you. If they needed someone to consult about something, they always found their way towards you and that made you feel wanted in someway. But in the back of your mind, you knew you could never be nothing more than a friend to Kirishima.

It was painful of course, he didn't see you in any romantic way. If he did, he would've made a move on you long ago. That's just the type of person he asserts himself to be, but it was already too late for you. You were already in love with him, so much that you couldn't picture yourself being in a relationship with anyone but him.

During the past few years, you were always by his side no matter what. You felt the need to always be by his side. You were there for every time he fell in love with someone that wasn't you, you were there every time he got his heart broken, you were there every time that cycle repeated, you were there every time that person wasn't you.

"It's fine." You told yourself.

As long as he's happy. Maybe one day, just maybe the day will come. That he will look back at you and he'll see you standing there. That he will finally realize you were that and you have always been there just for him. That he will run towards you and shout at the top of his lungs that he loves you. That he was sorry he didn't see you sooner but that's he's happy that he finally did, and that he is here now and will never let you go. But for now you were stuck in the sidelines

Now, at age 22. You and Kirishima were working at Bakugou's hero agency. Bakugou had found the agency by himself, while you and Kirishima were on the board of administration under the agency. You all had always dreamed of having your own hero agency or forming a joint agency but for now you would work as a board director by their side.