Hey! Im Tiffany or tiff

The first person on the top row is Tiffany.

Ok, this is my first... Like... Planned book. The first couple chapters are going to be boring, yes. I'm sorry. So since there short it won't be to much pain!😂 but thanks for reading!

Hey, I'm Tiffany. I'm one of the four "weird" ones even though their the weird ones.

I don't have a boyfriend but I do have a brother! His name is Ethan, he is a video game person... like me. He's 17 I'm 15

I play super smash and mario and stuff like that because since I'm not over 15 I can't play M rated games.

I don't know why... I just do...yep... Let's get off that topic...

My mom'a name is Ava. She currently isn't in a relationship right now ,but I've seen her Facebook messenger so... I think she doesn't want us to know...

Never mind...

We have a dog named Tipper and may be getting a did named Rooster. Tipper was found on the road. She had a collar but someone saw how skinny she was

You could see her ribs very well. The person who found her was the owner of "Clover for Rover" animal recuse center.

They nursed her back to Health and put her up for sale! We got her for free! She was supposed to be $100 but I don't know what happend...

They said she was raised by a old lady. she wasn't very playful.

AT ALL!!!

But outside is a different story. She barks and barks and barks!

I just thought I should tell about my family!;)

Please vote for my book for more frequent uploads!!!Thanks for reading!