jaxon appreciation chapter <33

dedicated to Tencutepuppies

spoiler, this is just a chapter about me ranting about Jaxon Williams because he's so underrated and i love him sm

JAXON WILLIAMS. WHERE DO I BEGIN?

FIRST OF ALL, he's super fcking creative/smart and that goes so unnoticed. like mans built himself an arm?? and he invents things like there's no tomorrow and they're all amazing things (even if they're weapons but whatever)

SECOND!!! he's also... like... so strong???????????? mentally AND physically like i'm neither! wtf??? he dealt with his bestie being dragged off to imperium, fought her, and got her back!! then he dealt with him losing his arm and ability to create so well. and he can still fight with one arm!! like wow Jaxon Williams marry me. also he can beat Kane! in! a! fight! even though Kane Shires has super strength! Jaxon also saves his friends' asses constantly. Riley, Arlo, etc. Jaxon doesn't get the credit he deserves. 

more stuff about Jaxon and his strength. like ok he gets mad when Benny calls him out for literally just wanting to be cared for, loved, and paid attention to after being ignored and inferior his! whole! life! and he managed to cope with his horrible childhood (idc that he was a criminal and went to jail. he's my bf). and yes he went to jail! because his asshole dad! but he took that so well too! his mental health may not be the best, but honestly after all he's been through i have mad respect for him, fr

AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD OF A FRIEND AND TEAMMATE HE IS!!! LIKE DAMN!!! he's the best friend u could ever have! he would be a fantastic boyfriend! the reason i'm still single is bc i'm waiting for an irl Jaxon Williams! he's flawless. charming, kind (sometimes), protective!! and he's so loyal! he hates Aaron Williams but he was willing to talk to him in order to keep his mf friends safe! and then he defended Delphi on multiple occasions! but Jaxon is sometimes too good of a friend like he lets Jake (my favorite Elsa) walk all over him and remind him of his failures and he gets used often by Jake. like no babe stand up for urself!! he's not selfish, and would actually take on 69 armies for his friends! like!!! cmon now he's actually the best friend ever fight me

idk if u can tell but he's like my favorite character and i love him too much

 like Jaxon Williams, will you marry me??? please

and guess what, Jaxon is ALSO SO HOT. personality-wise and appearance-wise! blonde hair, blue eyes (was it changed?) and the metal Bucky Barnes arm is wow ok! there is no flaws with his personality. go. try. haha no! u can't! he's flawless! perfect little boy! charming (don't need to prove it), hot, smart (remember that plan he made?? and stole jake's job??? like damn), loyal, hot, hot, such a great friend (explained above), selfless, etc! 

i know he likes arguing with everyone and loves fighting! but cmon admit it arguing is SUPER FUN. plus, it's a huge thing that he can argue so intensely and personally without crying bc my dramatic/sensitive/emotional ass could  n e v e r. ok sometimes he wants to make the fight physical, but that's ok because he's perfect, actually good at fighting (playing at his strengths), and why not!!!? arguing and fighting is plenty of fun, especially when u win.

need i go on? probably not but i'm gonna go on anyways 

JAXON IS SO SMART. he made that plan that was so good everyone went "lol jake watch out". he's super smart with his creations and inventing too. all his inventions work awesome and everyone wishes they were like him. 

he's also an lgbtq+ icon (as are like most of them cause only like 2 are straight lmaooo but). Jaxon is pansexuallll!!! doesn't gaf about gender which is a yesss! and i love that because he just is. he doesn't have a love interest! he's in a book that isn't about homophobia, coming out or anything with pride but he's still pan! love how he's lgbtq+ but the series doesn't mention anything about it, he just is pan because there is no need to be any reason in order to have non-straight characters! 

FAMILY ISSUES. most of us can probably and unfortunately relate to that or more specifically! daddy issues! like ok, not all dads need to be douches. 

but Jaxon's dad is a snitch ass hoe

like rlly he ratted his son out to the police! like i know he had good, maybe great reason, and evidence to but still. snitch bih. seriously, he treated his son uncutely, didn't give him the attention that most kids need to thrive and openly favorited his brothers. i know all of those are for good reason or were explained but still i feel for Jaxon on a soulful level. babe i know what that's like!!!!!! (maybe i wasn't sent to max adult prison for six charges for 20 years bc of my dad turning me in, but.) anyways Jaxon is somehow still perfect and he had to deal with his dad for 17-18 years! he's only like 18! (checking) yep. he's an adult boy

and HE'S LITERALLY THE MOST INSECURE OUT OF EVERYONE. insecurity is definitely something we've dealt with or are dealing with! you'd never know about his insecurity/insecurities because of his confident, cocky, i-give-zero-fcks attitude and behavior. but guess what sweethearts he isn't as confident as he thinks! he's insecure about himself :((( his self-esteem isn't the highest!!! i mean that's honestly really sad. we can all relate to not feeling ourselves but Jaxon is one of the last ppl you would assume to have such insecurities. about not being enough and his craving for attention because he never got any as a kid. you can't deny that's sad asf.

even in all his aesthetics (not b&b tho) there is at least one or two pictures that display his insecurity, cause, or uplifting someone else bc that's what he needs/needed to be told. even the pinterest aesthetics of his include it! he needs someone to be proud of him for once because all his life he's just been looked down on, felt inferior, degraded, a disappointment, etc :(( and that is so sad. we've all felt this way, but this is Jaxon's whole life he's been told. and Jake being a toxic ass friend reminds him of his failures and that he's disappointed Jake too so it's not only his bad dad :( JAKE STEP UP YOUR FRIEND GAME HE NEEDS TO BE HYPED UP ONCE IN A WHILE !!

also he's a huge shipper. need i remind u that Jaxon is the reason that jesla had that hot steaaamy kiss in the tent??? "you'll thank me later" YES WE DEFINITELY DID. THANK YOU MY SHIP KING. he's super single but loves to ship his friends! he's a real one.  

there are so many things i can go on about. i'll probably make more appreciation chapters tbh if i feel like ranting about underrated characters. Jaxon has so many qualities and parts of him that are overlooked!!!!!!! he needs lots of love because he's a precious, perfect little boy. i could actually make a part 2 and have it completely full like this. that's how much i could go on but i'll cut it off here i guess since this is alr plenty so

conclusion: Jaxon Williams is way underrated. periodt.

...

i rlly went and wrote 1,270+ words about Jaxon mf Williams. lmfao i made this chapter in one hour, deadass. if only if i could write this much/this well for school.