Chapter 21

Special Chapter ~

Overhearing the conversation makes me confuse.

It's like a Korean drama come to life.

I heard foot steps coming towards the door. Better act normal before they find out I was eavesdropping on them.

I whipped out my phone from my pocket and acted like I was busy typing away to someone while leaning against the cold wall.

They both walked out the room hand in hand. Hyuna was the second to come out.

I took a quick peek from the corner of my eye and saw that Hyuna was looking straight at me.

Her eyes widened at the sight of me. Probably wondering whether I heard their conversation or not.

Myungsoo went to the opposite direction and soon left . Then there was only me and Hyuna.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Umm,  I'm typing to someone?!?" I replied while waving my phone in the air.

Bet she's wondering when I'm going to ask her who she really is.

"What do you want." She asked

What I want? I want her to get out of my face.

"Nothing." I simply replied trying very hard to be kind.

"Well it seems to me that you want something,  Miko " 

She gave me a quick smirk and turned around , walking away.

Leaving me there in anger and curiosity.