𝚄𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚕𝚕

Denki's POV

"Right... here!" I smiled, placing down the first sled.

Y/n watched as I got on the wooden sled and just stood there while Uraraka, Midoriya, and Eri got their sled ready.

"Do you think all three of you will fit?" Y/n asked.

Eri turned to Midoriya and hit her lip. "Will we Deku?"

He laughed and nodded. "Yeah, you just have to go in the front! Then Uraraka, and then I"

Uraraka had a faint shade of red grow on her face. "O-OH. Okay!-"

They all sat down on the sled and waved.

"Meet you at the bottom!" Uraraka waved.

And just like that, they went down the big hill.

I looked over at Y/n and she still stood there staring at them go down. They made it to the bottom and Eri got up and waved at us.

"Come on guys! It's fun!" Eri laughed.

Y/n then turned to me and looked down at the sled.

"Want me to sit in the front?" I asked.

She quickly nodded and I laughed.

"It's not scary you know?"

"Well, it looks scary" Y/n replied.

I rolled my eyes and fixed my legs so I they were up to my chest, since y/n's legs would be spread out to the front.

She slowly sat down but placed her hands on the edge. I turned around at her weirdly.

"What?" She asked.

"You're going to fall off if you just hang onto the edge like that"

"Then how am I supposed to hold on?"

"Wrap them around me, duh" I answered, but then laughed a little. "Unless..."

"Unless?"

"UNLESS YOU WANT TO FLY HALF WAY DOWN THE MOUNTAIN! 3, 2, 1, GO!"

Just like that, I pushed the ground with my feet and quickly put it back onto the sled before it went down fast.

"KAMINARI!" Y/n screamed as I felt her arms quickly wrap around me and her head bury into my back.

"Hey! Open your eyes or you'll miss- HOLY CHICKEN NUGGETS OF THE CHICKEN-" I shouted, as we started to tumble to the side.

Just like that, a second later, the sled tipped over to the side and we fell into the snow.

I laughed a lot as I sat up straight and wiped the snow off of my face. I turned to y/n, seeing her slowly get up and glare at me.

"You guys sure did tumble" Uraraka laughed, picking y/n up from under the arms.

She wiped the snow off of her hair and then burst out laughing.

"Let's go down again!" She exclaimed. "How about we use our quirks to make it even more cooler?"

"Our quirks?" I asked. "I don't think mine and Midoriya's would help.."

"But mine and y/n's would! We can make the sleds float... maybe even make snow on the bottom so it could go faster?" Uraraka suggested.

"Can we? Please Deku?" Eri pleaded.

Midoriya laughed a little and shrugged. "I don't see why not!"

And with that, we all started up the hill again.

"I don't trust you anymore" Y/n huffed.

"Me? Why not?" I pouted.