Chapter 3

I was still crying a little by the time we got back to the Gryffindor common room but the moment Sev turned on Tangled the Disney movie a small smile appeared on my face. "So is this a good movie because I can change it." Severus said with a small chuckle. It was very well known that I loved this movie. "Don't you dare." We sat there watching the movie and singing along to every song, I actually got Sev to dance to a few of them. "So Cassie I'm with Hannah, Sirius is with Remus, what about you! Who do you like?" "Myself." "Really." He was going to laugh but I slapped him on his arm. "Seriously I don't really like anyone at the moment. I really need to focus on myself! I mean a boyfriend. Pshhhh I need myself not some boy to carry around my books... actually I should hire someone to hold my 20 books a day. The point is! I don't need some guy to hold my hand and tell me where and where I can't go. Last time I checked I'm my own person and I go where I want to. And at three am on this fine Saturday morning I want to go to the kitchens!" "Your not serious!" "No that's my brother really Sev when will you learn that!" I said while walking out of the dorm. He rolled his eyes and followed me out.
————————————————————————
"I could charm a snitch to turn into paper and say I'm sorry!" "Mate no offense but Cassie hates quidditch I don't think that's the right way to go." "Who hates quidditch!" "The girl who plays a muggle game volleyball, the girl who's my sister, the girl your trying to apologize to, Cassie mate!" "Okay okay I get it." We had been sitting here for 11 hours and we had gotten no where. "Well what does she like!" "Books, chocolate, Tangled the movie, ummm music, she enjoys walking on the beach, and saying good morning to people. At least I think she likes that last one she does it every morning." "Sirius the last one is just called manners!" I realized that I knew absolutely nothing about this girl. It was probably smart to know a few things about her, I mean she is my best friends sister. "What's she like?" "Well she is awesome. She dances like no one is watching, she takes care of me when I'm drunk, she loves to sing and she's great at it, reading is her true specialty though, she could read for hours and hours." "She says good morning to everybody possible, she helps people with their groceries, she tutors seven people a week, and she is just an amazing person in general." They made her sound like an angel. "WOW. Wait you said she loves music!" "Ya..." "I'll write a song for her and then sing it!" "Okay but you'll need some first hand information." Oh no. "I would love to meet her but she hates me!" "Cassie only hates people who are rude and unkind to her friends or strangers, she doesn't hate people who are mean to her." Okay so she's perfect. Cool cool. "I don't know..." "Well try you messed up. Just try!" "I'm going to go find some outside information." I got up and walked down to the common room. There were to boys and one girl sitting at one of the tables. "Hey you guys I need help. Do you guys know Cassiopeia Black?" "Ya, we also know how much of an amazing person she is. She has done so much for each and every one of us, and we also know how you were a jerk to her. So until you apologize we can't speak to you." They got up and went their separate ways. I walked out of the common room and surprisingly found two more students walking the hall. "Hey do you know Cassiopeia Black?" "Yes James, and my the way you should really watch your mouth around such a nice kind amazing girl, you were a real jerk!" Okay so they know her too. They walked away and I went right back to the common room. Remus was laying on the floor while Sirius was back up stairs in the dorm.
"How in the world have I never met my best friends sister, and how in the world does everyone in the world seem to know her!"
——————————————————————
"Okay chocolate cake, ohhhh ice cream, what about cookie dough!" We were sitting in the kitchen about to eat. "Sounds cool. Grab some actual cookies too!" I grabbed all the food and we started to walk up the stairs towards my dorm. "Okay I love you and I will see you tomorrow." I handed him his half of the food and gave him a hug. I thought I'd take some of my stuff up to Sirius and Remus. While I was about to head up to their dorm I saw Remus laying on the floor. "REM I got you some chocolate cake!" "Yummmmm I need some chocolate." I walked over and dropped off the cake. I noticed James lying on the floor. I wanted to ignore him and be mad about what he said, but I couldn't. I don't know if maybe something is or was going on at his house, I didn't know if maybe he is fighting with a friend. I didn't know if something was wrong, so I couldn't judge him. I turned my head and put on a smile. "Potter would you like some food?" "U- I- Um- No thanks." "Okay well I'm going to see Siri."
——————————————————————
Cassie walked in and offered Remus some cake. She's looked stunning in the little bit of moon light shining through the windows. Then she walked up to me, "Potter would you like some food?" Did she just offer me some food? I couldn't believe it, she actually was the nicest person ever. I was so rude to here and she walks up to me with the kindest smile and asked me if I wanted some food. "U- I- Um- No thanks." "Okay well I'm going to see Siri." She walked away and I was still utterly stunned about how beautiful and kind this girl was. I really need to get to know Cassiopeia Black.