Chapter 1

Bella's pov

My name is Bella and I am 14 years old and when I was 5 years old I found out I could shift into anything I wanted which I thought was so cool but then when I was 10 years old my parents told me that I was adopted and that my real parents weren't like other people and that they weren't human like others in the world that why I could do the things I could.

Then one day I got so angry at them that I accidentally shifted into a lion and killed them which from that day I have hated myself for it but then I was taken into care and when I turned 12 years old I knew I had to leave so I ran away from the foster I was in and since then I have been looking for my real family but with no luck so far.

Right now I am living in a town called forks and I live in a small house just outside of the la push wolves boarder and as of yet they don't know w of me which I am pleased about so I am watching TV and sitting on my couch while eating my dinner which was a burger and chips and so when I was finished I went into the kitchen and I washed my dishes.

Then I walked to the front door and I opened it and walked out it and then walked into the woods and I stopped behind a tree and I stripped my clothes off and I ran into the woods and shifted into one of my favourites the wolf and then I could hear, see and smell more better which I thought was amazing and then I took off running until I got to the beach.

So when I got to the beach I ran to it and I saw the birds and then I ran over to them and I started chasing them and they flew away and more came down and so I chased them again and I was chasing birds for hours now when I saw the sun go down so I howled and then I thought shit because I knew I had just alerted the other wolves that I was here so I ran back to the tree.

Then I shifted back and I got my clothes back on and I ran back to my house as I shifted into the newborn vampire I discovered I could shift into months back but it meant I had to feed from animals or humans and it meant that I couldn't shift again for 2 days tops which meant I would be a vampire for 2 days but it was safer for me because if I'm not in my wolf form I'm not safe.

So then I used the vampire hearing to listen for the wolves but I didn't hear them so I ran vampire speed back to my house and then I opened my door and I ran inside and then I closed my door and I walked over to the fridge in the kitchen and I opened it and I grabbed 4 bottles of blood and I shut the fridge and I went over to the couch in the living room and I sat down and started drinking the blood and I relaxed while doing so.

Did you like it. Review and comment