You're BRANDED

Ctto

-|-|-|-|-|-|-| -

Today is my first day in my new school. Hope I have someone to hang out with if not, atleast I won't be the center of attention. I'm nervous as I was only forced to do this. I entered the school gate and heard noises

"Is he new?"

"Yeah I think so too"

When I was at the hallway I heard whispers.

"what class is he?"

"You know 'that' class?"

"As in 'that' ''

" Yeah "

" He's unlucky "

"Yeah"

With these in mind I decided not to enter our classroom yet. I wandered around the school and ended up at the backyard of the school. It was greeny and has a lake flowing to the right behind it was a forest. I was mesmerized on the scenery of lake with crystal clear water and fishes swimming through it. The forest has some mystic beauty in them. Although most were shades some lights passes through the groups of leaves. It was breathtaking. I crossed the river carefully stepping on the stones with thin moss and passed through the forest to see what's at the end of these trees. After getting out of the forest, I saw a hanging bridge. I want to adventure what was past it but my phone rang.

From: Old man

Son, I miss you. Come back now.

I'm disgusted by his words. What a hypocrite. I can block him from my contacts but I chose not to, simply because he might use France's phone to talk and other things. I changed his name to Hypocrite then started tracing my way back to the school while looking down so I bumped on a tree or so I thought. I looked up on the person I bumped. He was wearing uniform along with that brown hat with ear flaps. He has white, blue and red on his poker face, not talking.

Being in a bad mood as I am, I glared at him but he only looked down on me.

I'm really pissed by his face so I got up and punched his nose, but he evaded it by swaying his head to the left, grabbing my wrist and shoulder then pinning me to the ground. Now I'm laying down on my stomach. He lowered his head to my shoulder close enough to hear his breath.

"You're the new prey?" He whispered sending shivers down to my spine.

"What the f*ck, get away from me" I struggled.

I felt his evil smirk behind. He put his left arm on my shoulder violently tearing my clothe.

"Oi! Are you gay?! You crazy psycho!" I struggled more but he tightened the pin by lifting my wrist on my back.

"What the f*ck, you basta- " I gritted my teeth after I felt his teeth slowly digging through my skin. It hurts. It hurts real bad. I bit my lips to channel some of my attention from my neck tasting my blood but the pain isn't stopping. Sh*t does he really need to bite me and he's doing it slowly too. If he just punched me back it would all be over. Oww I bit my lips harder.

Blood is now trickling down my neck. His teeth is still digging in.

"Now you're branded" He let me go which I pushed him away.

"You bastard" I hissed, pressing the area he bit to stop the bleeding.

He smiled evily licking the blood on his lips.

He walked away as I stared dagger on his back.

"You crazy bastard" I whispered resting my back on the tree.

+++++++++++++++
-----------------

Hey guys

The author of 'I Hate You Since Birth' is here.

Hope someone read this.
But more importantly hope you enjoy the story. It might be boring but I'll try my best to bring you a chapter worth reading for.