Chapter 1

Chapter 1
__________________
The beginning of everything
__________________
[??? PoV]
That's all it takes huh. All my hard work gone, just like that.

Thousands upon thousands of hours of hardwork, blood and sweat just vanished within seconds before my eyes.

Why would life be so cruel and utterly unforgiving?

What did I do to deserve this? I've never been an unfilial child or did a lot of sinful acts.

Forget it, what's done cannot be changed anymore, I'm just hoping to let bygone be bygones. Now, I'm just going organise my thoughts and calm down.

Now where am I? Is this what death feels like? Feels really nice. Its like floating in water without the suffercating part.

Argh... I'm bored there's nothing here to play or even stare at. How long do I've to wait here?

Hours? Days? Weeks? Or Years? Guess, I'll just have play the waiting game.

_____________/PoV change\____________

In an abandoned narrow alleyway , A little boy that looked around 9 years old was lying down on the rough and dirty concrete floor.

His body was full of cuts and bruises. His clothes were bloodied from the bleeding wounds. The boy chest was motionless with seemingly no sign of breathing . Beside him was a wallet covered with his own blood, free of anything.

An unknown amount of minutes later, a man appeared to be roaming the area. He spotted the boy and his eye widen. He quickly checked the boy's pulse and shook his head in pity. He rummage through his bag and take out his phone to dial the ambulance and the police but before he could...

*Cough**Cough**Cough**Cough*

He immediately looked toward the boy coughing meaning that he is alive but he was sure that there was no pulse but he didn't dwell on it any longer and quickly called the ambulance.

"Hey kid! Stay awake, don't let the sleepyness consume you! You're gonna make it! You hear me! You're gonna make it, alright?" He anxiously said while taking out his small medical kit.

*Cough**Blurghh**Cough*

The boy tried to control his cough but in doing so, he puked out some blood in which case made the man trying to save him even more anxious.

After several minutes later, the loud sound of a ambulance siren reached the ears of both of them as the man sign in relief and the boy fainted

____________/Timeskip\____________

...... POV:???
I've don't know how have I been here. While waiting, I've been trying to clear my mind and meditated. To be honest, I've never been this calm and serene before. My mind is always jumbled with unnecessary thoughts all the time be it, catchy songs, cursed images from the Internet and a lot nightmares.

Suddenly, I saw a bright light and felt like an invisible force pushing me towards it.

*Gasp*

The first thing that greet me was an unknown ceiling. Where am I?

I attempted to sit up but a sudden pain in my head prevents to so as two sets of memories drills into my brain.

"Arghhhhhhhh!!!!"

Seriously, this really hurts. It took several minutes of screaming to finally calm down.

"So that's what happened. I can't believe this happened."Thats right, I got transmigrated to another world. How bizarre is that? My dream as a finally came true.

But, that was when I was in my early teenager years. I was 23 when I died being shot to death.

Now to focus on the current situation. It seems like the original owner got cut and stabbed to death by serial killer. Also apparently, I'm in tha parallel world. How do I know? This kid was born in powerful and rich family in the supernatural world. But when he was tested, the elders of the found out that he didn't have any powers.

His family began to abandon him on the street and treated him like a stranger. No matter how much he cried and begged them to come home with them. Originally, his name was Watanabe Satoru. Now, it's just Satoru.

All of his stuff was thrown out of the house with him picking up everything and moved it to an abandoned building. He lived his life stealing from people in a small amount. Eventually, he stole from the wrong person and paid the price.

After seeing all of the memories of previous owner,he can't help but pitied him. He lived like hell all the time. His childhood was not fun at all. This not what child should experience.

Now that's over, let's look at the second set of memories.

After that, I reviewed all the memories and sat there shocked speechless. It was the memory of Gojo Satoru! All of his battles experience, training, knowledge and et cetera.

*Ding*

Huh? What was that?

I looked up and saw a transparent blue board.

[Welcome host]
[STATS] [INVENTORY]
[MESSAGE]

Curious, I try to tap the the screen but my hands passed through it without any resistance."Is this some sort of system?" I ask myself and try using my mind to select [STATS].

[STATUS]
Name:Satoru♂️
Age:9 years old
Level:1 (0%)
HP:66 (1%/min)
CEP:1,500 (1%/min)
MP:250 (1%/min)
NEN:66
Title: [Legal Transmigrator]

STR:4<10(base)>(16.5)
VIT:4<10(base)>(16.5)
AGI:4<10(base)>(48)

DEX:10(18.8)
INT:10(25)
Sense:???

(AN:A normal human has all stats at 10)

(AN: HP={ VIT+STR} ×5
MP=INT×10
NEN= Base HP
CEP=Accumulated Negative Energy)

Appearance:You look quite handsome. Though a bit dirty and skinny.
Flaw: Malnourished, Dirty,

Traits: [Freak of nature] [Super Prodigy]

Innate Skill:[ Limitless] [Six Eyes]
[Gamer's body LV Max]
[Gamer's mind LV Max]

Skill: [ Cooking LV 48] [Reading LV30] [Breathing LV30] [Walking LV MAX]
[Writing LV20] [Academic LV37]
[Running LV32] [CQC LV34]
[Woodworking LV13] [Smithing LV5]
[Meditate LV20]
[Observe Lv 1] [Pickpocket LV10]
[Stealing LV 7] [Stealth LV 7]

After seeing all of that, I was shocked. Limitless? Six Eyes? That the curse technique of Gojo Satoru!

One thought ran through my mind at this time' I'm gonna abuse the shit outta this.'

But first, let's get my straight. Don't let this get through my head. This usually causes the downfall many.

For now let's go under the radar and get stronger without people knowing.
____________________________________

Thanks for reading! (^o^)