SCENT

Prompt:kitten!mina misses owner!chaeyoung who was out for work

Yess I love kittens and mina okay 🥺🥺🥺
Btw this is hybrid au
Short drabble 4 u all
—————————

Chaeyoung wasn't around. She had left for work, leaving Mina all alone in their shared apartment.

The kitten felt so lonely. She was longing for her dear owner's cuddles, hugs, and kisses. She wants to feel the warmth and love of Chaeyoung.

Mina rolled over to the side and she placed down her Nintendo Switch. She then saw Chaeyoung's red pillow next to her. She went closer to the lonely pillow and she started sniffing it. She hugged the red pillow and she smelled the familiar sweet scent of her dear owner.

Strawberries.

"Mhhm..." Mina's tail started to wag and her ears started to twitch. She then started to rub her head against the pillow, soft purrs coming out of her.

She was so focused on indulging herself in her owner's scented pillow that she didn't even hear the footsteps coming from outside.

"Mina, I'm home!" The sound of the door creaking open caused the kitten to jump up from the bed, causing her to land harshly on the wooden floor.

"Minari!" Chaeyoung rushed to the poor kitty who was on the floor and was rubbing her hip. "Are you okay?" Mina shyly looked down, her face and cheeks were slightly reddish. She slowly nodded. "Y-yes..."

"I'm really sorry! I forgot that you're easily startled!" The kitten only responded by wrapping her arms around her owner, pulling her closer to her.

"It's okay, Chaeyoungie...what's important is that you're here." Mina started to purr on her owner's neck. Chaeyoung chuckled and she carried the hybrid to the bed. She placed the kitten's head on her red pillow.

"I saw you sniffing my pillow, Minari. Did you really miss me?" Chaeyoung teased the hybrid, causing Mina to shyly hide her face on the pillow.

"Y-yes...I m-missed Chaeyoungie and h-her hugs and cuddles..." the owner giggled at her shy kitten. The owner laid next to her kitten and she wrapped her arms around her tightly.

"I missed you too, Minari." Chaeyoung started to gently pet Mina's ears, causing the kitten to purr. The kitten started to rub her head on her owner's chest, indulging herself in Chaeyoung's strawberry scent. The young owner started to giggle at her kitten's actions and she gave Mina a short kiss on the top of her head.

"I love you, Minari."

"I love you too, Chaeyoungie."