heartache

hm, actually I'm writing this bcoz tgh heartbroken ni.

I've should never felt this but, things happened, I fall for someone, whom I thought would give his attention to me. but I guess I'm wrong. I'm so fooled. I've told my heart to not fall for him but,,, man,, its feelings. who can deny it?

made a poem for him, but sadly, he would never read it. the other can make one for him, she's a lot better poet than me. she's perfect. she's heather. she's someone which every girl wanted to be. she's nice, treated everybody equally. she always talks about being positive and spread a good vibe.

while me? I'm nothing. I'm no one. I'm nobody.

first of all, why did I would fall for him. though I know he treated every girl politely, he respects women and girls, yet I still fall for him. he's nice. he has a soothing voice (which every girl would fall for), he's tall, he's funny, he's very polite and gentleman, he's caring, he is someone who you can rely on. Though he sometimes, annoyed me, take my belongings as if it's his belongings, throw his tissues at me, wouldn't let me borrow his pen, tease me all day with his bad jokes, laugh at me while I'm presenting, I still fall for him. Never in the world that I think I will like him. He's annoying, such a nuisance for me. Even I had to catch a cockroach under his desk.

But he chose someone else. Someone who is really the opposite of me. A butterfly that has a very majestic wing, not me, a wild butterfly, the one that people thought is an apparition of the deceased.

I'm sorry for expecting too much. I'm sorry that I'm hoping for your attention. I'm sorry for bothering you with my glare (it was an accident, I swear), I'm sorry that I took a photo with you while you had another girl in your heart. I should know better, I should learn early, that you'd never wanted me in the very first place. I'm truly sorry.

Lastly, may Allah protect you in all ways, always.