My mama

A woman that inspired me to be the best verson of myself is my mom, Amy. She's always striving to do the right think whether it's helping people or teaching me and my siblings to learn responsibility. Whatever it is, she's there and I love her for it. 

She's a music teacher and during COVID, she's been really struggling and getting really frustrated at her district for the way they're running things but she doesn't let that get in the way of her doing her best for the children and getting them to learn and enjoy music the proper way.

She's also been having a problem with my little brother. He's a teenager so obviously he's rebellious and he talks back and doesn't clean his room and she's been getting really frustrated with him but she's coping and learning the best ways with how to deal with this situation. Just so you know, he's the first and only son she has so she's trying to learn the best way on how to handle the situation alone :)

And lastly, no matter how hard she works, she never seems to be satisfied and always finds the flaws in her work. She's always trying to make everything perfect for everyone else. She never does things half-assed and that really inspires me to do activities and tasks to the best of my abilities. 

Thanks mom for being in my life and being such an inspiration :)