Hardest Times

Hinata had always loved her boyfriend Tsukishima kei but he didn't love her as much as she thought one day they had both got really drunk they ended up doing "it" tsukishima had said that it wasn't anything and he doesn't love her anymore soon after hinata tried to make friend's that didn't happen though they were faker then tsukishima's love for her she always was hated.

1 month later hinata found out she was pregnant hinata couldn't keep up with all this she thought what if it was from tsukishima she was scared as shit she couldn't think straight she was only 17 she thought to herself "it's a prank right? I'm to young THIS CANT HAPPEN she cried and cried for days her real friends were concerned she had not been to school for 3 weeks but tsukishima no he didn't care not one bit he had ended up dating yamaguchi hinata was to sad and had not had enough strength to move walk talk or even call or text people...

Hinata's parents had went to her house since thy had a key to her house they heard her sobbing across the room they were worried they ran straight into her room once they got In her room they looked and saw her sobbing and sobbing she didn't stop they asked her what's wrong but she kept to herself 3 hours later she spoke and said "your going to be mad at me mother and father they said they won't she spoke and said mother father I'm pregnant she said WHAT! Her father yelled dear stop yelling at our daughter her mother spoke NO I WILL NOT ALLOW MY DAUGHTER TO BE PREGNANT her father yelled once again she cried 10x more her mother and father continued to argue but final they came to an agreement sweety me and your father have decided you will continue to go to school but once your 3-4 months you will do online school okay sweety her mother said okay mother.... but I want to meet the father said her father NO I won't let that happen I'm sorry father but I-I never mind just go home....

Her parents went home then she said to herself I will care for this baby for now and forever but I can't let anyone catch on to my pregnancy I could get kicked out of school and that can't happen.

Word count:409 words

Wow proud of myself !!