Good Morning to Us

[A/N: Well I think this is my first adventure story so if it sucks sorry not my fault]

Zoni' s POV

"TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK". When will this school year end God why does it take so damn long for the clock to strike three thirty all ready come on. "TICK TOCK TICK TOCK DIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG " Then I jump out of my chair and scream "Thank God finally later losers see you on college mother f#@ker$" then I run out the classroom and to my locker on the second floor of our school. Hi my name is Arizonia Amanda Blake my friends can my Zoni and I go to Finwood High School (well use to now it's my last day in this hell hole thank God). I have an annoying twin Alaya she's nothing like my we may be twins but she is nothing like me at all.

Lay Lay's POV

My sister is a crazy person I think she's gone mad because as soon as the bell rung she stood up and screamed "Thank God finally later losers see you in college mother f#@ker$" the she ran out as soon as she left a new everyone was gone I walked up to our teacher Mrs. Collins and said "Sorry Mrs. Collins my sister got a little excited my parents will pay go out everything again sorry." She just nodded for me to leave. Hi my name is Alaya Antoniya Blake but my friends can me Lay Lay.I have a rebellious and wired sister she's crazy and unpredictable. I go to Finwood High School with her and me and my sister may be twins but we're nothing alike.

When I left classroom after my teacher practically kicked me out of the room.I went to my locker to put my books into them so I could go home. As soon as I put my books in my bag someone came up behind me and then our there hands over my eyes. I took there hands of my eyes and saw that it was my sis then she said "Come on Lay Lay let's go go before I turn 20 alright." I just started to smile we may not be alike but we are like the best of friends.

We got into the red Mercedes that was my car she had a black Lamborghini and she left it at home because she rode her skateboard here this morning it broke when she got here so she threw it away. She rarely used her car I don't even know why they got it for her in the first place she doesn't deserve it. She only got it because she got into about of trouble and the only way to get her to behave(yeah for like two months) she stopped using it after she got her skateboard.

Zoni's POV

We were driving in Lay Lay' s car because my skateboard broke when I got to school this morning. You see I do have a car but I don't really drove it because when I got my skateboard I was falling in love again for the first time. We drove up to our mansion house and posted the car in the garage with mine my mom's and my dad's.

As soon as we got in I ran to my room and started to call my friends headphones and iPhone 6 put them on and started to listen to 'Girl on Fire' by Alicia Keys. As soon as the song finished Lay Lay came in the room with her phone and I said " Lay Lay if that is another blind date I don't want to talk to him." She shook her head and said "Well it's not it mom and dad they want to talk to you.

Then gave me the phone and I talked to my parents and they wanted me and my sister to bond some more so they did that we needed to go on a cruise this summer and its just going to be us and another family but on two different sides of the boat. I agreed and of course Lay Lay agreed as well so when we said goodbye to them we both started packing since we were leaving tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 Hours Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Still Zoni's POV)

After I finished packing I took a shower and put my pajamas on and went to sleep Lay Lay did the same as me. Hopefully this was all a dream a hate going on boats and everybody knows that. Why couldn't we I don't know for to Paris or something. But no Lay Lay's afraid of heights we may be sisters and twins but we are opposites.

_______________________________________________

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

BYE

LOVE YOU