Part 3

~alpha's POV~
I teased him for a while to see how he would react, and it turns out he's quite sensitive. He reacts to each and every touch, his bad scent he was giving off is gone he's now giving for sweet scent. He then began to lift himself up off the bed. This was probably to signal me that he wasn't me to put it in.

I guess he's quite impatient, I noticed that his dick was twitching a lot so I guess I'll help him cum instead. I know he wants it but I'll make him wait a little bit longer. After a short while I could tell he was reaching him climax, his legs began to shake which meant they were about to give out. After he came I decided it was time to give him what he's been begging for.

~Bakugo's POV~
I've been shaking my ass in hopes that he would finally put it in but instead he grabbed my dick. But after I came and my legs gave out I felt something hot and hard touch my hole which made me twitch and moan in excitement. "F- finally, mhmm he- he's gonna put it in" Bakugo said in excitement as this would be his first time taking in something that wasn't a toy or his fingers.

"In p- please" Bakugo said as loud as he could hopiothe alpha on the other side would hear, which he did. The alpha then pressed against Bakugo and got half way in. "Haa only half way in" the alpha said, but Bakugo heard. "Did he just say half way u- ughh" " I don't think I will fit it all and it hurts" Bakugo though all this to himself.

~third person POV~
But before he had any mire time to think he felt the alpha's hand grip firmly around his waist and shoved the whole thing in. The whole 10 inches, Bakugo had never felt suck pain and pleasure before. It made him cry tears he even wanted the alpha to take it out. But his body wanted to keep going.

Bakugo thought the alpha had started moving but he hadn't, without realizing he had started moving his hips back and forth to pleasure himself. This motivated the alpha who began thrusting into Bakugo very fast. Bakugo could hear the sound his ass was making and would find find pleasure in the alphas skin hitting against his. The alpha then cam inside Bakugo's ass but the alpha was still far from done.

Not too long after the other alpha's in the room started eyeing Bakugo hoping to get a turn fucking the shit out of him and having him moan and squirm and beg for them.

Word Count: 459