Chapter 1 II Exploration

Froystein's POV

"It was a cold Christmas, I'm alone and whatever I can find in the mines is something that would make me happy, I'm alone and I wish there was someone for me..." Ever since I finished college I regret being a miner because I get no salary so I had to stay in the mountains but something strange happened during winter rumors said "a new virus was incoming" I didn't really mind this virus at all so all I did was I continued mining...

Froystein: That's enough ore

"??? growling"

Froysten: Huh? 

Froystein: oh hi Mel (mole II male)!, Why are you here?

"Mel growling"

Froystein: Mel?

"Mel Turns around"

Froystein: MEL WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?

"Mel roars"

"Aggressively chases Froystein"

"Froystein runs"

Froystein: HUH?

Froystein: WHAT IS THIS?

Froystein's POV

WOAH WHAT IS THAT LIME GOEY THINGS? Mel is trying to push me to that thing but he went there instead and fell into the acid, He started melting until his bones were left and it floated and it melted... What even is that thing?

Well honestly that was just the first time I knew about the infection, After that, I went straight to city to see if I could see any resources well yes but I encountered a lot of infected but I got used to it. Weeks later I'm packed up with resources and I encountered this Martinus Musk Ox. He was wielding a sword chasing a group of survivors, I attacked it then it didn't go very well for me at this point I really thought I was gonna die then 2 survivors came and saved me...

"??? reaches his hand"

"Froystein grabs ??? hand"

Froystein: Thank you for saving me...

???: You're welcome

Froystein: if you weren't here, I would just die 

Froysten: Or worse infected!!!

???: Yeah I agree

Froystein: Can I ask you're name? I really want to know you

???: I am Bjorn bear and you?

Froystein: My name is Froystein fox

Bjorn: Well, I need to go to my dad

Froystein: CYA!!!

Froystein's POV

Woah!? Just how!? The time I almost went to the acid now I survived that? I was shocked and all I did was I went back to forest because the night was getting colder. Literally the next day I woke up and I couldn't find anything but at the time I turned around, I did find someone...

To be continued...