Sai Forgave Him..... 😢

Hey amigos how are you all doing?
So you all are veryyyyyyyyyyy excited right ? Well rakho excitement story mast a mast aur dado sutto ha so happy reading......
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Scene starts....

Tanish enter the room and saw sai was leaving..

Mrs. Sai you should rest for now you shouldn't take stress and please don't work much for a week or two coz u are physically very weak and that's why you need to be careful first for your self and then for your *baby*....

Sai says 'babyyyyyy'!?

Yes Mrs. Sai I think your family didn't told you yet,

Let it be let me tell you mam you are going to become mother soon you are 1 month pregnant congratulations ma'am 😊..

Sai was happy, excited, she was soooooooo happy that she shakes me up saying are you sure Dr. Please tell is it trueeeee, I said, yes mam yes its hundred% true I will show you the reports soon...😅

Tears starts forming in her eyes she was so happy but virat what about him, is he happy? she thought.

I say, mam please take rest and please can you all leave actually she needs quite peaceful environment at least today so please...

Sai go's toward virat who was sitting just beneath the her bed, she sits and starts bidding everyone bye, with a smile on her face, everyone hugs her and wishing her congrats to soon to be mommy, she says thanks to everyone and says she wants to talk to aai, virat says, ok sai ma aur sabko bhar tak chor Kar Ata hu..
She nodded he leaves...

At the entrance of hospital samrat says virat that, Shiva tu sai Se bat Kar mujhe to ni lagta vo mane gi par tu try Kar agar vo chali gai hostel to??
Niiii, virat mumble but samrat hears it and says if no then talk to her... talk to her about your beautiful memories together make her mind remind what she feels for you if she loves you or not and make her realize how special she is for you...

Virat nodded, he bids everyone bye and everyone leaves except samrat who is waiting for ashvani..

Virat says let's go to sai and aai as if aai will not leave sai will not talk to me😔
Don't worry mere bhai ma hu Na hero tera, samrat says dramatically, virat stops and hugs him, samrat taps his back, virat says I love you jiva, samrat says I love u too Shiva they broke the hug and say chale..
Both said at the Same time both smiles and starts moving...

( me: sorry ap log Ko wait ni bhutt wait kra raha hu par sabur ka phal hmesha mitha hota ha 😉
U all: kripya apne mu ka shutter band karke story continue Kare gyani baba warna 👊👊
Me : OK OK chill dude 😒😒)

Here, sai and aai where talking, ashvani says sai bada apna dhyan rakhna aur esh bache ka bhi ye ghar ke sare dukh mita dega, jab ninad jail Se vapash aye ge vo apne pote ya poti Ko dekh Kar zarur sab bhul Kar tumhe Apna lege..
Sai says jail??
Ashvani says, yes when virat comes to know the truth he called DIG sir and got them arrested, vahini was so much in guilt she want to meet you but we denied virat that sai will not talk to her...
Sai says aai I'm sorry because of me (she cried) because of me baba😭😭Is in jail,
Ashvani says while wiping her tears, no sai, he is in jail because of his sin not because of you..
They were talking when both brothers entered saying aai/Mami
Ashvani says yes?
Samrat: Mami chale sab chale gaye ha ap bhi chaliye...
Ashvani nodded she turned and keeps her hand on sai's head saying sai tu jada mat soch tere liye theek ni ha stress lena sab Nikal do dimag Se and she kisses her and hugs her and starts to leave when sai comes to her holds her hand keeps it on her head and touches her feet thanking her for the love she gives him she makes her stand and hug her saying all aai's always love her daughter and you are my daughter not bahu my real daughter. Sai feels so blessed she thanks God for returning her aai in her life and then ashvani bids her bye she does the same, then she touchs samrats legs and he puts her up and give her a side hug and says always be happy my little sister and then they leave. Virat comes back and sees sai is still standing on the door facing the wall seeing the picture of a baby whose picture was hanging up on the wall virat moves towards her saying, sai how are you feeling now? She didn't reply to him and go's to her bed for rest virat comes and holds her hand saying sorry to her for whatever he has done and forgive him then she says..
Ap hamesha ese mafi to mang hi late ha
Phir wahi galti karte ha aj to apne had hi kardi MUJPAR HATH UTHAKAR!! ma apko kase Maf karu kase ap par fir bharosa karu ki ap asa kuch dobara nahi Karo ge? Itna especial time ha mere liye ma jaldi hi aai banjaogi par Chahakar bhi kushi ni mana pa rahi hu she touched her Stomach and says sorry baby apni aai Ko ma ff kardo. Virat says don't do this sai please ase mat bolo ye sunke bhoutt pain hota ha please please don't do this to me he starts crying, sai says ap ne asa gadchiroli me bhi Kiya tha...
She stops and suddenly smiles both smiles virat wipes his tears and says ha aur fir jo Kia tha vo bhi karu ga he takes rose from the vase kept near her bed make her stands and knees down and holding rose he says I love you and you and only you..
She blushes and Now