CHAPTER 15

The plane took off and it was about a 4 hour flight from washington to georgia where I was being treated. Sam and I just listened to music the whole flight and I slept a little. When we got off the plain at 4 o'clock pm there was 4 hour time difference from where I live. When we our bags and got in the cab to go to the house we were going to live when I was aloud to leave the hospital. I opened the door and got out of the cab and went to stand up and I fainted. Sam rushed over to me ( He was standing behind the cab getting the bags with me mom ) S- "Elizabeth!" He picked me up and took me inside and got me some water. He went back outside to help my mom with the bags. He carried them inside and put them in the rooms, my mom sat next to me until I was able stand. We unpacked our stuff and then decided to go out to get something to eat since it was close to dinner time. We went to a little dinner around the corner, I got some Mountain dew and a burger. We ate then we went home for the night because in the morning we were starting my treatment. -at home- M- " you ready for tomorrow, hunny" E- " yeah im really scared tho" M- " everything will be fine ( giving me a big hug ) dont worry sweetie" E- "thank you mom love you" M- "love you to" I walked into the room I was staying for the night and pulled the sheets back. Sam walked into the room...