Prologue

Matteo Matiolli, he graduated from one of the top business school in the united States... he took up bussines add. Because thats what he's parents whant, even he dont want too.!! And when he graduated with a flying honor he take over their family business. But he didn't  give up on what he realy wanted. He wanted to have he's own restaurant,  to be a world known chef. So when he have time he went to a culinary school with oit his parents knowladge. And now there he is, a one hella hot batchelor and one of the top 20 young billioner in the world. At the age of 28 you can tell that he's at the top of his success,

He owns 2 of the top 5 star hotel in tje  country, and the famouse restaurant 'the lapraza' which has a 5 branches across the country and the 1 main in italy. And he often cook in his restaurant if he got time.

But their is also one thing he's famouse at, thats his one hella manwhore the number one playboy in he's circle pf friends. Will this personalities of him can change apple.,?

      Apple brie Perez., is living a simple life in her home town.. she's working as a restaurant manager she's happy and contented with his boyfriend jace. Until one day her nightmares came and reality hits her. She found out that her bestfriend and her boyfriend are fooling her.! Thats why she broke up with him even if its hurt her so bad.! Kaya ipinangako niya sa kaniyang sarili na kapag nag mahal siyang muli ay mas papairalin na niya ang kanyang isip kesa sa kanyang puso.

She feel hurt so bad, that's why he desided to run away and try a new life in the city!. Lumuwas siya sa maynila upang makalimot at mag simulang muli.. nag apply siya sa isa sa pinaka kilalang restaurant ang the lapraza, alam niya iyon dahil nababalita sa tv. At nababasa niya rin sa mga diyaryo at magazine, meron nga siyang copya ng bagong edisyon ng isang sikat na magazine na future ang the lapraza. Hanga kasi talaga siya sa may-ari nito napaka bata pa pero sobrang success na nito.

Maraming nag sasabi na magandang lalaki daw ang may-ari pero ni mukha ay hindi pa niya nakikita  dahil waanaan itong larawan sa mga interviews nito sa magazine.

At ngayon nga ang kanyang unang araw sa trabaho..  hindi man bilang maneger na kanyang inapplyan, kundi bilang waitress hindi daw kasi nila kailangan ngayon ng bagong maniger at mas kailangan ng mga ito ng waitress kaya  tinggap na lang niya kesa naman sa wala mamimili pa ba siya., ehh alam naman niya kung gaano kahirap mg hanap ngayon ng trabaho at isa pa maganda naman ang pasahod kaya nag go na siya.

She silently wish na sana maging ok ang lahat, at sana makita niya ang owner. At pag makita nga niya ito ano kaya ang mag yayari, will they click or will they clash.