𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟽

୨⎯ "</3" ⎯୧

                                                         ୨⎯ "</3" ⎯୧

Athena opened the door to the dojo and began to walk in. Eli followed behind her. "Glad to see you Strawberry Shortcake." Sensei said as he watched Athena walk in. "And welcome to Cobra Kai..." he told the person who walked in behind Athena, not realizing it was Eli.

"Eli? What.. happened?" Miguels eyes widen when Athena moved to reveal the boys new look. After the whole Lip thing went down Athena drove Eli to the grocery store to grab some snacks and he decided he wanted to change his hairstyle up. He ended up dying his hair black with electric blue tips.

*  "Athena this looks boring. I need something to spice it up. You know... add some flavor?"  *

Athena spent hours perfecting his mohawk before going to the karate dojo today. "I'm flipping the script." Eli announced to the class as they stared at him in awe.

"Wait are you the kid with the lip? Nice cut bro. See that? It doesn't matter if you're a loser, a nerd, or a freak. All that matters is that you become badass." Sensei Lawrence told the class as he pointed at Eli. "Hawk.. fall in." He said as Eli kicked off his shoes and stood next to Athena. She shot him a smile as he looked down at her and smirked.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Fighting positions!" Sensei yelled as the students stood in a fighting stance. He looked around the room observing the kids positions. Sensei kicked Hawk's front leg forward. "Stabilize your base Hawk. Keep your balance full rotation when you strike."

"Yes Sensei!" Hawk replied. Athena looked over at Hawk and started giggling. He gave her a 'what's so funny look'.

"Yes Sensei!" Athena mocked. Hawk rolled his eyes at the girl and started smiling.

Sensei Lawrence went around the room making people flinch. "Holy shit we got a room full of flinchers." He announced as he looked around at the students.

"Yes Sensei!" Everyone said in unison except for Athena. She looked around the room and noticed a lot of the students looked like they've never even been in a fight before. Athena obviously hasn't been in a fight but she still has a sister who used to box, so being a punching bag was part of her job.

"That was not a question! Raise your hand if you've never been punched in the face." Sensei demanded. All of the students except for Athena, Miguel, and Aisha raised their hands. "Put your hands down. All your lives you've been avoiding fights. So you don't break your nose or lose a tooth. This concussion nonsense. So there's only one solution and that is before you leave this dojo, each and everyone you is going to take a punch, very hard, to the face. Miss Robinson line them up! Un-flinch this group."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Okay Hawk, it's your turn." Aisha told him. Hawk looked over at Athena who was standing near Miguel talking about something.