Chapter 2: Crush

Pico sighed softly as he moved his spoon in a circular motion in his coffee, he didn't want to admit it but he enjoyed being inside that game with Senpai, even though he was brought into the game against his will, he liked hanging with senpai for the hours they were together. He wanted to turn the console back on to talk to Senpai but he had work to do, being a hitman was tiring, always shooting and killing people gets boring after a while, at least he gets a shit load of money from it.

After finishing his daily coffee, he picked up his signature UZI from the counter and left his apartment, off to take down his next target. As he strolled down the city's streets, he took out his phone to check the targets details again, being so caught up in his thoughts and planning Pico didn't notice the figure that's been following him for that past 20 minutes. They started gaining speed growing closer to the Ginger, Pico heard the footsteps, turning around to see who was coming towards him, only to see nobody behind him at all, confused he shrugged it off and continued down the sidewalk "It's just your head again, Pico..."

The person following, Jayden slowly stepped out from the alley he hid in, staring at Pico walking away in the distance "you will be mine, Pico, one day I will tell you how I really feel..." he mumbled to himself before turning around walking in the opposite direction of Pico.

Jayden was fully aware of Pico's job, he would of followed Pico to his destination but didn't want to potentially get in the way or make him mess up his job, killing people takes a lot of focus, Jayden noticed from watching Pico for all these months. He wouldn't call what he was doing 'stalking' just 'following very close behind' and plus it's not affecting Pico anyway so it's fine.

After around 5 hours of waiting for Pico to return from his hit and run he finally spotted the Ginger walking down the same path from this morning, swiftly Jayden got up from his spot in the alley getting ready to put his plan into action. As Pico was about to walk past the dark alley way Jayden walked out almost bumping into Pico which slightly caught him off guard making him reach for his UZI in his back pocket, before realizing it was just Jayden.

"Fuck man- You almost gave me a heart attack." The ginger sighed shoving his hands into his pockets, attempting to appear chill. "Heh, yeah sorry about that...I just finished doing some crack, the usual stuff." He jokingly replied, leaning against the brick wall "So...Pico, you doing anything tonight? Maybe wanna...hang for a bit?" Jayden asked slightly towering over Pico which made him slightly flustered "oh s-sure, sounds good, you wanna head over to my place right now? we can order take out and play some games if you want. Just a chill night with a homie, you feel?" Pico suggested smiling with a faint blush on his face.

Seeing this caused Jayden to blush too, 'God he's so cute' he thought before nodding, Pico grabbed Jayden's hand dragging him to his apartment "Off we go then!" he exclaimed happily. Jayden's face grew hot and red, he couldn't believe Pico was holding his hand! Willingly too! He should probably make a move on Pico when they get to his place, it'd be the perfect time.