Introduction: Virgil/anxiety

((*I randomly found this, credit to the creator, who ever that may be

((*I randomly found this, credit to the creator, who ever that may be. Sorry if that was rude.*))

Name: Virgil Gorg

Age: 18

Likes: writing stories in spare time, listening and/or creating music, boys, purple and red colours, pizza, being left alone in his room, watching Disney movies with family and/or friends, and being around people he enjoys.

Dislikes: bullying, getting surprised, being anxious about everything and/or everyone, yellow and peach colours, being interrupted, being dragged out of room unless it's important, being called out for in front of a big crowd, being left wandering without knowing where to go in a place full of people, people taking advantage of him, and/or people touching him sexually without his approval.

Looks: he was dark brown hair with purple bangs, he wears a black jacket with purple patches, heavily dark circles under his eyes that he claims as eyeshadow but isn't, twilight eyes, black jeans, and black and purple trainers.

Family members: his mum (Crystal/Abby), his dad (graham/bastard), his 15 sisters (not listening names), his 11 other brothers (not listening names), his grandmother (Dixie/Dix), his uncle (Richard/rich), his champion (lucky/ luckster), his familiar (darkly/little dark), and his cousin (Janus/deceit).

Lives with: his roommates, Janus, Remus, Roman, and Scot (random character).

I hope u enjoyed learning about my vision of Virgil. Plz let me know if u dislike or like my description.

Enjoy~