the birth of the snow queen

Years ago deep down in the infernal realms. A devil in the demonic court fashion a mirror. Created from the purest silver and the clearest glass crystal, and give it as a gift to the four seasons. So that they may see their works across the lands.

But the mirror contains a powerful dark magic. By looking at the mirror it will feel your heart with longing, greed and with an unsatisfied hunger.

When spring look at the mirror. She sees her work across the lands. Blooming roses, fresh and newborn flowers.

When summer look at it. She sees her work across the lands also. Warm sunshine. Colorful summer flowers with rich colors.

When autumn look at it. She saw her work too. The falling leaves falling graceful upon the ground. The bountiful harvest across the land. Crispy Ruby red, yellow gold, and emerald green apples.

But when winter look into the magical mirror. All she saw was vast plane far beyond the eyes can see. A cold and desolate place. It was a lie of course. The dark mirror has shown her a dark illusion. And place a seed of doubt in her heart.

Winter became sad. Then angry. She took the mirror for herself and took it to the artic lands. There She become known as the snow queen.

But still it was not enough she wanted more. She wanted to rule over all. Include her sister.

So she took the mirror up to the heaven.To the divine beings themselves, Rulers of the heavenly court. To demand that she rules uncheck and unchallenged over all for all eternity.

But she approaches to the realm. The mirror begins to shake. slowly then at a rapid speed. Till it shatters to a million pieces. All those shard fall down to earth ..into the eyes of mortals. Into thier hearts..

So that when winter comes would they would the world as a cold and desolate place. Nothing but harsh icy wind and never seeing the true beauty of winter.

So each winter. The snow queen travel across find each mortal possessing the shard of the mirror insde themself. Enchanting them with her bewitching ethereal beauty. So that she could take all the shards. All she encounters. She gives them three kiss....three magical kiss. On the lips

One numbs their body and their heart to the harsh elements of the frost.

A second makes them forget every one that have ever love.so that may only love her.

The third and final one. Will extract the shard. And killing them in the process. So her castle

Is full frozen statue of her..." frozen failures' she called them.

Only the ice king has finally stopped her wild obsession with mirror, by falling in love with her.

But still she and husband and son beside her rule winter with an iron fist.