6

The next days went in a blur. Everyone was nice to him and he became really close with Felix. And Chan vas such a good leader. He was happier than he ever was. And he knew it was impossible for him to leave now. He wanted to be part of the pack. To have a family.

One day, Jeongin sat in the leaving room. Everyone was out, but he decided to stay home. He didn't hear someone entering the room and was surprised to see Chan Infront of him.

With a bouquet of daisies.

Chan's face was so red. He couldn't look at Jeongin now, so he didn't saw his shocked face.

Jeongin took the flowers and as soon as he did it, Chan left the room embarrassed.

Was Chan courting him? No, he probably was being nice. But still Jeongin liked the flowers.
He went for a vase and put the flowers in his shared room with Felix. They were so pretty. Jeongin smiled at them.

At that moment Felix entered the room.

"Ah, I am so tired. I should have come with us Innie. The weather was so nice." Felix said lying on the bed.

"Those are pretty." Felix pointed at the daisies.

"Yeah, they are. Chan gave them to me today." Jeongin said with a shy smile.

"Oh...My...God Innie. You have a courtier." Felix was so happy. He started jumping on the bed like he wasn't tired anymore.

"I don't think he is courting me, Lix. I think he was just being nice." Jeongin told him.

"Yeah, and Changbin doesn't want to be my mate." Felix said rolling his eyes.

---

The next few days Chan continued to bring daisies to Jeongin. He just gave the bouquet and walked away without a word.

Jeongin was confused now. Was he really courting him, how Felix suggested? But why he didn't say anything?

He decided to talk with Felix first.

"How do you know someone is your mate? Are there any signs?" Jeongin asked.

"You will know, Innie. You will feel it when you met the one." Felix answered.

"Then what about you and Changbin? How do you feel about him?" Jeongin asked.

"I know he is my mate, but he is impatient. And I want him to put more trust in me. That's why he is still not my mate." Felix said with a sigh.

"Maybe you need to talk with him about it. To tell him what you want." Jeongin suggested.

"Yeah, maybe I will." Felix said.