Another "Normal" Day

A faded light shined through my window, birds were chirping and a slight wind was blowing. I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up, I stretched my arms and yawned. 'Oh great, it's Monday.' I thought to myself. I got out of bed and headed to my closet, finding the comfiest thing I could. I got dressed and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and put it in a Messy Bun, I grabbed the toothpaste and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom. 'What's that smell?' I thought to myself as I sniffed my room. I opened my room door and headed downstairs in excitement, as the smell was my mother cooking Eggs and Bacon. When I got to the kitchen I grabbed a seat and sat down. My mother put the food on a plate and handed it to me. "I'll go get your father, you may start eating if you want." My mother said. "Thanks mom!" I said as my mother walked up the stairs. I began eating. I finished my plate and got off my seat, I ran to the front door and grabbed my backpack. My mother and father walked down the stairs, I waved at them as I ran out the door. "Bye mom! Bye dad!" I shouted. "Bye sweetie! Be careful!" My mother shouted back. I continued running down the sidewalk, I bumped into someone. "Oh I'm sorry! I wasn't-" I said before cutting myself off. I bumped into Michael, one of my bullies. "Watch where you're going freak!" Michael shouted. He got up and kicked me, I flinched as I got kicked to the side. I looked up and watched Michael walk away. "Hey! You wanna fight y..you little bitch!?" I shouted as I got up. Michael stopped and turned around. "What did you just call me!?" Michael yelled. "Oh I'm sorry, are you getting to old to even hear anymore?" I said, smirking. "You piece of shit!" Michael yelled as he ran towards me. He punched me in the face, I fell backwards. I kicked him in the balls and got up. Michael groaned. "That all you got?" I said as I stared at Michael. Michael slowly looked up at me. "This isn't over.." Michael said as he ran away. I continued walking to school until suddenly..*RING RING RING!!*
I heard the school bell ring in the distance. 'Fuck!' I thought to myself as I began running to school. When I got to school I saw my friend, Rosaline, waiting for me by the school gate. I ran up to her and held my knees as I panted. "What took you so long?" Rosaline asked as she looked down at me. "Me and..Michael..got into..a fight.." I said as I tried to catch my breath. "You two got into a fight!? What happened!? Are you okay!?" Rosaline shouted as she held my face. "I'm fine Rosie calm down! It was nothing to serious." I said as I took Rosaline's hands off my face. Rosaline tried to calm down and took a deep breath. "Okay..okay. Come on Y/n, we'll be late for class!" Rosaline said as she pulled my hand and ran to the school door. "Okay okay!" I said as I giggled. When me and Rosaline got to class we opened the door and walked in. "You girls are late." The teacher said as she looked at us. "We're sorry Mrs.King, it won't happen again!" I said as I bowed my head. "It's fine I suppose, go to your seats now." Mrs.King said. We walked to our seats and sat down.

(A few boring hours of school later..)

Me and Rosaline walked out of school backwards while giving it the middle finger. After that we walked normally again. "I'm so glad that bore fest is over." Rosaline said. "Fucking agreed." I said, giving school the middle finger again. We continued walking down the street. "Hang on Rosie, I'm gonna call my mom and see if she'll let you stay over." I said as I stopped walking and dialed my mothers phone number. "Oooo~ Okay!" Rosaline said as she stopped walking. My phone started ringing and my mother answered the phone almost immediately. "Is something wrong dear?" My mother asked. "No mom, I was just wondering if my friend Rosaline could stay over?" I said. "Of course she can!" My mother said. "Thanks mom!" I said. "No problem honey." My mother said as she hung up on me. I put my phone back in my pocket and continued walking. "What'd she say?" Rosaline asked as she continued walking with me. "She said you can." I said as I smiled at Rosaline. "Hell yeah!" Rosaline shouted as she raised her arms in the air.

(When they got to Y/n's house..)

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" I shouted as I opened the door. My mother walked down the stairs and greeted Rosaline. "Hello, Rosaline. It's a pleasure to meet you!" My mother said as she bowed her head. "It's a pleasure to meet you to, Mrs.L/n." Rosaline said as she bowed her head in return. "Me and Rosie are gonna go to my room now mom!" I said as I grabbed Rosaline's hand and ran upstairs. "Okay sweetie! Don't be to loud though, your father is sleeping!" My mother shouted. "Okay mom!" I shouted as I opened the door to my room. I let go of Rosaline's hand and sat down on my bed. "What do you wanna do, Y/n?" Rosaline asked as she sat next to me. "I dunno..wanna tell spooky stories?" I asked as I looked at Rosaline. "Sure! I'll start." Rosaline said as she rubbed her hands together while trying to make a scary face. I giggled. "Okay spooky scary skeleton, tell your story." I said, nudging Rosaline's shoulder. "Okay okay." Rosaline said as she giggled.

(A few spooky stories later..)
(Sorry, I'm lazy.)

I stretched my arms as I yawned. "I'm tired, you gonna go to sleep to?" I asked Rosaline. "Yeah, definitely." Rosaline said as she fell asleep beside me. 'Okay then.' I thought to myself. I laid down and slowly closed my eyes, I fell asleep.

(To be continued..)