The Finale

(This is the final chapter. Also, this is being read the day before or on the day of my birthday! It's been fun writing this, and I want to make more stories in the future. Now without further ado please enjoy the finale.)

I broke the rearview mirror, and after a lot of squeezing, I went through the mirror. My feet hit a white wooden floor, the walls were made of broken mirrors. I looked up at the sky but instead, I found a black void. I grabbed my pocket knife out of my pocket, obviously, and tiptoed across the floor. There were faint whispers saying something I couldn't quite make out. With each step, I took the floorboards creaked slightly. 

My footsteps echoed into the void of nothingness above me. Suddenly I heard footsteps that weren't my own. My grip tightened around the pocket knife. Out of nowhere a hand grabbed my throat and lifted me in the air. It looked vaguely like Christopher Pierre but with black skin and four extra arms. I stabbed his hand as hard as I could but it didn't do anything. When that didn't work I bit the hand and Chris let me go. I grabbed a large mirror shard on the floor and sliced Christopher's hand. He let out a bloodcurdling scream and sprinted away.

I realized that this place was a maze of mirrors, and the sacred mirror would be at the end of the maze. And the only thing that would hurt them was mirror glass. With a mirror shard in hand, I was ready for anything they can throw at me. Before entering another hallway I took a deep breath. I stepped into the hall and was almost instantly swarmed by a group of mirror beings. They all held me down while it looked like Flower on her knees with a fork and knife. Black tears poured out of Flower's eyes, showing that she really didn't wanna do this.

Flower impulsively threw her fork at a nearby mirror, distracting the other mirror beings. I got my foot free and kicked one of them in the face. I bolted up and got my mirror shard back, and cut the other beings. Flower pointed down the hallway, "So that's where I need to go?", She simply nodded. I darted down the hallway with Flower shortly in tow. She stopped me in my tracks and called down a nearby hallway. I couldn't make out what she said, but whatever she said it got the 1930s cartoon to help us out. 

They talked to each other and it got the cartoon on our side. The cartoon had a hole for a face and a large gash on her chest. Flower leads the way with the cartoon behind me. Things were going decently until a moth landed on my shoulder. And then another, and another, until a whole tornado of moths were surrounding us. The Moth Queen was above the tornado now with one of her eyes blacked out. Flower shoved me out of the eye of the tornado. I treaded my way through the moth storm. I stumbled out of the moth storm in front of the orange-eyed twins. One was holding a taser, I leaped up and cut them but they didn't react in any way. They lunged at me, Say held me down while the bandaged boy approached me with his taser. 

I got one of my arms free and punctured Say's stomach with the glass shard. Say let me go temporarily, then I cut off the boy's bandages which caused him to fall to the floor. I sprinted away, I could hear the screaming and hissing of the mirror beings chasing me. I took random turns just hoping I would find the sacred mirror. With pure luck I found the sacred mirror, It was huge with a beautiful black frame. But I didn't have any time to admire it, I had to destroy it. 

The screeching of the mirror beings was getting closer by the second. I walked up the steps closer to the glass. The beings rounded the corner so I quickly plunged the pocket knife into the glass. Light erupted from the crack and the mirror beings fell to the floor writhing in pain. I twisted the knife causing the mirror to crack more. The mirror beings started to glow and their fingers and feet turned to light. And with a final punch to the mirror, it was over, the beings turned to pure light and flew into the dark void. 

I walked back through the hallways to my original mirror. I walked through the mirror and came back to my car. I got in and drove home, happy that the chaos was finally over.

(Thank you so much for sticking with this story. <3)

(Have an amazing day or afternoon or night!)