luck potion

It was officially the first session where y/n would finally tutor oikawa in potions

It was officially the first session where y/n would finally tutor oikawa in potions. let's just say...... It wasn't going well.

__________

'"DUDE- I TOLD YOU FROG'S LEG, THEN RATS TAIL," she yelled while rubbing her temples. It was the fifth time Oikawa had messed up a 'basic potion.' "I DID THAT THOUGH-" he yelled back, "YOU SUPPOSED TO SAY THE WORDS TOO IDIOT," she yelled again.

"Oh-" he said, then looked away, knowing he hadn't said the words. y/n sighed, "let's try a simpler one, though i don't see how we can get more basic than a transformation spell." she bluntly stated. She flipped the pages of the rusty old potions book.

She settled on a page and pointed to the top right. "Here; a luck potion," she said, "this potion is as easy as breathing if you can't do this one, your toast," she continued. He gulped as he read what he needed to do.

__________

Luck Potion ↓

Ingredients:

Right rabbit's foot

Witches wart

Glowstone dust

familiars spit

"Mix all these ingredients well, together they bring a lucky potion for things, for things, for things."

__________

Oikawa's sweatdropped as he anxiously put the ingredients in the cauldron and read the words. "Mix all these ingredients they bring, a lucky potion for thing, for things, for things," he stuttered, nervous because he knew he needed his grades up and didn't want to get scolded or cursed by y/n.

A purple, then green hue brewed like smog in the cauldron, over-spilling just a bit. Then finally, it slowly stopped, and when oikawa looked over, there were no potions; instead; instead, a four-leaf clover with letters o and t carved into it.

"D-did i do it right?" he nervously asked. He. He didn't know what was supposed to happen. y/n looked up from her potions book, and into the cauldron, then smiled. "Yup! You did it, oikawa. This is actually what's supposed to happen," she beamed. Oikawa felt his skin heat up at her beaming smile.

"T-thanks i-" before he got to finish his sentence, she cut him off, "however, this is very basic this will probably raise your grade by.." she thought for a moment "1 point" she finished.

"I'm never gonna pass...." oikawa pouted, putting his head down on the table. she looked over at him 'maybe i put that too harshly,,' she thought, "on the bright side, when we started, you couldn't make a potion at all. This is an upgrade?!" she said as an attempt at cheering him up...

"Thanks..." he said, then a few moments later, the bell for the next period rang, "come on.. Up up, we have our next period," she said, lifting him out of his pouty state. "Mmh," he whined,

"Come one, what do you have next?" she asked, he thought for a moment." potions..."

He said while finally looking up at her, "i- welp, so do i, let's use the knowledge you somewhat have, and you will pass this class" she said as she packed up her stuff, then turned off the light in the library and grabbed his hand out of the library door and walked off to their next class...

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘!

this is a short ass chapter

IM SORRY

- 𝗹𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗵 <33