Chapter 1 ; The confession

3rd person POV:

Katsuki ran to his locker after class, grabbing a piece of paper and an envelope, as he was digging through his locker his bestfriend.. ;

INTRODUCTION :
Ejiro Kirishima ; Katsuki Bakugo's best friend. Red hair, and red eyes, quirk; hardening.
END OF INTRODUCTION.

-his bestfriend was walking towards him "Hey bakugo!! Whatcha doing?!" Ejiro said smiling widely, "Nothing just go away idiot." Katsuki replied with in a harsh way, Ejiro then said "Woah! Bakugo, no need to be so mean!" "Tch, shut up and go away!! Cant you see i'm fucking busy?!" Katsuki yelled at Ejiro making him shrug his shoulders and take a peek at what Katsuki was writing "Oooh! Is that a love letter?!" Ejiro smirked (😻🥵🤑) "WHAT THE FUCK?! OF COURSE NOT? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON?!" Katsuki yelled blushing holding the letter in his blazer, "No need to hide it Bakugo!" Ejiro said chuckling "WHATEVER!" Katsuki ran off angrily, he then went to his classroom since no one was there, he sat at his desk and started writing again.

12:30 ;
school was almost ending, school ends at 2, Katsuki was done with his letter, he headed to Izuku's locker and slid the letter in the locker, he was nervous on Izuku's response, he did put Izuku through hell for about..like 10+ years, "FUCK THIS WAS A BAD IDEA! I CANT GET THE LETTER OUT THOUGH! ITS TOO LATE, DAMMIT! THIS IS BAD.." Katsuki thought as he walked away nervously..

After school at 3:40 ;
Izuku POV ;
I was heading out class, it was my last class, i take after school classes thats why school ended at 3:40 for me, i take english classes..You see my dads actually recently got in contact with me again, after 16 (or 15 idfk 😰‼️) years, apparently hes not fluent in Japanese, therefore im learning english for him. I get to my locker finally, i grab my books and my stuff but then a note slides out the locker, I bend down to pick it up,

THE LETTER ;

Izuku POV ;I was honestly surprised when i read that

Izuku POV ;
I was honestly surprised when i read that..I dont even know what to feel? I never ever in my life expected this...I seriously dont believe he likes me! I thought he was straight?! This is all so surprising, i may be overreacting but this is just like out of the blue. Im gonna just go home..Ill think about this at home! If I'm late she'll be worried.

At home ;
Izuku POV ;
I got home, im lying in my bed right now, starring at the ceiling..I think i know how i feel, and my response to this, I'll tell Kacchan my response tomorrow at school! Lets hope it goes well.