Skid | Nightmare | From a RP

A Roleplay?

Yes yes! Now let's get to it!

Enjoy!

~★

Skid's Dream world:

The poor boy walks around a incredibly large Foundation. It was silent, awfully silent. The kid sits down on the awfully cold floor. The kid closed his eyes and let out a sigh. The child got up and went deeper into the Foundation.
The kid heard...something behind him. The kid looked around to see what's behind him but found nothing. Terrified, the boy ran deeper into the Foundation to try to get away from...whatever that is.
The kid ran and ran, terrified as to what to come. The child closed his eyes and when he open them, he wasn't in the Foundation anymore.
He was in a bedroom, HIS and Pump's bedroom. The kid looked around confused before hearing a gunshot being fired right outside the room, startling the poor boy.
The kid ran and hides under the bunkbed, having grabbing a pillow and is now hugging it while hiding under the bed. The boy cries into the pillow out of pure fear. After a few seconds the sound of the door opening could be heard. The child shut his eyes and wait.

:End of Dream world.

The child woke up in cold sweat, looking around frantically. The child let out a sigh of relief when he realizes that he's safe, well, for now at least. The child put his legs against his chest and hugs his knees, not wanting to go back to sleep.

~★

Soo...

You Roleplay as Skid in this?

Yup!

Nice!