Chapter 2: Getting Ready

Caught Red Handed
Chapter 2: Getting Ready

***Author's Note...
Guess who's back, back, back. Back again! It's me, betch! And I came with chapter 2!!! Enjoy! Also, turn up for having people actually read it--over a hundred already?

NO WAAAAY! You guys rock! Maybe comment some more this time around, yeah? PLEEEAAASE! Not that I'm a comment whore, or anything... Not that much anyways... And, dudes, isn't that pic uber cuuuuute? It doesn't really have anything to do with this story but I just really love it!

The music had long since been turned off before Kevin tried to regain his wits and talk some sense into his boyfriend. "Um, Edd. I can't go out there."

"Well of course not. Get dressed, please." Eddward would have none of this, his no nonsense aura said as much. He tried to stay calm but Kevin could tell that he was failing miserably. The jerky movements that his boyfriend used as he tried to collect their discarded clothes gave him away. Kevin actually felt a small smile form on his lips as he kept watching Edd dote here and there.

"Edd," he sighed out, "I really love you."

Edward perked up at his boyfriend's confession. After straightening his posture he turned around in order to meet Kevin's forest green eyes. "Please refrain from making the assumption of you having the capability of escaping from this by just behaving in a very cute manner."

"I'm not trying to," he sighed, "I just really fucking love you."

"Exactly how much would you approximate this amount of said love?" Edward smirked as he slowly made his way over to his boyfriend.

"Should I remind you?" Kevin replied coolly, leaning backwards slightly, with his hands resting behind his body somewhat on the bed, causing his chest to come into Eddward's line of vision. He knew how much Edd loved his chest.

"Hmmm, well," Edward started as he began to situate himself onto his boyfriend's lap, "do you promise to behave in front of Mother and Father?"

"I always behave, babe." Kevin said in husky tone of a whisper as he brought a hand to rest on Eddward's cheek. Eddward immediately melted into the touch and wrapped both of his hands around the arm that led to the hand caressing his left cheek. "But, no, for real, I can't go out there."

Why did you have to ruin the moment, you Neanderthal? Eddward internally griped. "Kevin, I implore you to refrain from such juvenile behaviors," he huffed out while crossing his arms over his chest. If his stance didn't show Kevin how much his comment annoyed him, the fact that Eddward continued to retract himself from his boyfriend and reject any more body contact (other then their laps) surely made his message became known.

"Baby," Kevin tried to coo. But his actions were halted when Eddward moved his face sideways in order for Kevin's hand to miss his cheek while simultaneously putting his hands against his boyfriends chest to stop any other movement.

"Do not even try to use that pet name on me, Mister!"

"Edd--" Kevin tried to explain as he tried to put his arms around his boyfriends slimmer waist.

"I cannot believe how ridiculous you are being. And to think--"

"Edd--"

"--that I was even beginning to--"

"Edd--"

"Is there a reason as to why you keep interrupting me? I honestly--"

"Edd!" Kevin stressed once he finally got his arms around Eddward's waist in order to flip them over. "I wasn't trying to be immature or anything. It's just that I can't go out with this," he explained as his still hard member made contact with Eddward's supple thigh. After doing so, Kevin's eyes closed while his teeth clenched when he tried to keep his groan from leaving his mouth.