☞︎𝔸 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕒 𝕡𝕥𝟚☜︎

a/n-first person view aka. yours

𝐼𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑑.

𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔.𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑟 "𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙'' ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙. 𝑌𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑. We could tell that our day was no longer going to be normal, I wanted to mention it to him, and so did he by the looks of it. But i think were were both a bit to distracted.

''hey um.. Yuji, dont you need to call the hospital before the club starts'' I asked him while turning my head. He looked back at me with a short but ever so sweet smile, he gave a small humph before speaking again. '' Yeah i do, thanks for reminding me blue'' he said smiling. we walked down a few more corridors to get to the spot where teachers could see us on our phones, since it is forbidden to have them out in school time. Like seriously one time i have my phone out and they took it off me for five days! Let me not forget to mention that if they take it off u on a Friday they the weekend days do not count, yet somehow Yuji never gets caught on his phone or if he does he talks his way out of it, if i try that they threaten to keep it longer. Next time ill get Yuji to get it back for me. 

When we got to the spot Yuji pulls out his phone and dilates the hospitals number, it rings a few times before a woman picks up and says ''Sugisawa hospital'' yugi then reply saying ''this is yuji itadori i called earlier'' there was a slight silence before he said ''yes, yes'' '' im sorry to keep calling but, hows my grand pa doing'' his facial expression was relaxed he had no emotion at the minute but his voice told a different story. 

The woman replayed in a shocked tone saying ''huh, i thought they had already told you... oh never mind. just hold on a minuet ill go find out myself.''  we waited a few minuets but not too long. the woman told his grand pa that Yuji had called again and yet the loud response that came from the phone was '' leave me alone, tell him not to come here he needs to go to his club,tell him to go to his club!'' Yuji had the phone away from his ear and now in-front of him, when his grand pa shouts he shouts, one time he even scared me and I could barley hear the phone. The woman cam back onto the phone stuttering slightly '' i uhh, i guess you probably Hurd that. so what type of club are you in Yuji?'' she asked trying to somewhat change the subject.

Yuji replied '' yeah i Hurd, thanks a lot'' and with that he put the phone down on the woman.