Chapter 4

Bella's pov
I wake up in immense pain. It's midnight. Today's my b-day, I knew this was going to to happen. I have to try not to scream, so I don't wake up Lilith.

Five hours later

I'm finally done. I look in the mirror and I look like this:

(Sorry for the crappy editing I was in a rush😅- Lukas-kun)

I changed back, then fall asleep.

(Later in the morning)

Bella wake upppppp. Lilith said for the thousandth time. Uhggggg fine. I said. ಠ_ಠ, ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ.

We get ready for the day. I cook our food.

Thanks for the food, we say. H-hey Lilith?

Yes? She asked. W-well would you hate me if I was of another species.

No never I'm also of another species I just haven't come I'd inheritance quite yet! Lilith said urgently.

Okay good you know I was really worried that you didn't know. i said a i shifted to.show her my form.

Wow you look fantastic! Lilith said really excitedly. and i think i just fell deeper in love with you. i her whisper under her breath. 

WHAT!!!! I scream blushing really hard •//////-/////////•""

D-did you h-hear me?•/////-/////•""""
Lilith ask.

Y-yes. I studered. Oh i was ummm talking about the guy on my phone, m-my idol. Lilith stuttered out. Oh I said trying to keep the disappointment out of my voice. I have to go to the bathroom. I run in there and start crying.

Lilith's pov
Oh fuck I really messed up there she thinks I'm straight. I text her telling her that It's Time to go home. She texts me back saying I'll just get my mum to bring me home. Back to your hours I text urgently!!! Did I really mess up that I bad. I think.

"No back to ours silly! Bella texted but little did Bella know that Lilith is have a panic attack"

I see Bella coming back I couldn't breathe, I didn't know what to do and than after she calmed me down...

TBC cliffhanger haha welp Lukas-kun our -v•
350 words