New Family, New Day

Y/N - You're Name                                                                                                                                                            GF - Cherry                                                                                                                                                                        BF - Keith

You wake up in a great mood. You were in you're new room, forgetting that you got adopted. You chuckle a little bit. You stretched and yawned and went downstairs to the kitchen. Where you're new mother was cooking some pancakes for the morning.                                                                          

"Morning, mom!"  You said happily.                                                                                                                    "Oh, morning dear! I see you're in a good mood today."  She replied.                                                  "I mean I literally got adopted yesterday and got a pretty last name."  You joked a little.          "I guess you're right."

After you're little chat, you felt somebody tapping you're shoulder. You turn around and see Cherry behind you. You both giggled and hugged. Both of you being sisters was a very first thing. Slightly you and her never had a sister.

"Mornin' sis!"  Cherry said the same mood just like you.                                                                              "Mornin' sista!"  You said jokingly.

Both of you laughed and the same time the pancakes were ready! Everyone came to the dining table and ate. After breakfast Cherry thought that both of you could get ready and go to the park! 

You wore a white medium high dress with some white sneakers to match. You put you're hair into a ponytail and went out of you're room. You saw Cherry waiting for you outside, she was wearing a red dress with red high heels and her hair down. You looked at each other hair to shoes and just giggled off. Cherry told both of you're parents that you're going to the park. You're Father being himself told you and Cherry to stay away from guys. But both of you rolled you're eyes and went out. 

"So.. Why did you wanted to go to the park?"  You asked Cherry while walking to the park.        "Well I thought we should start our sister relationship, you know?"  Cherry answered.            "I guess you're right."  You said.

You got to the park and luckily Cherry brought a blanket for both of you to sit. The park was very beautiful with flowers around you. You look back at Cherry and see her holding a flower crown in her hands.

"A flower crown?"  You asked.                                                                                                                            "Yeah! Looks beautiful doesn't it?"  Cherry said that while putting it on you.                                      "Now you're double beauty!"

You both giggled, while Cherry was looking away you were making a flower necklace for her. When you finished, you tapped her shoulder and gave it to her.

"A flower necklace? For me?!"  Cherry said excitingly.                                                                                    "Of course! You gave me a crown I'll give you a necklace!"  You responded.

She happily took it and put it on. You both were chatting and laughing, having a great time!  Once that, Cherry paused and had an excited face on her. You were confused and looked where she was looking. And you saw a blue haired boy checking his phone. You were even more confused, thinking.. "Who is that? Is that her.. crush?"  And then Cherry stood up and ran to him. You stood up as well following her. And then suddenly you hear "Baby!". You caught up to her just to find her hugging him. 

"Hey, Cherry.. Who is that?"  You asked her.

Both of them turned around and before Cherry could speak she got cut off.

"Uhm, who is she, babe..?" The boy spoke up.                                                                                                    "Uh, Y/N! This is Keith. My boyfriend~"                                                                                                                "And Keith! This is my adopted sister, Y/N!"                                                                                                    "Wait, wait, wait! BOYFRIEND?!"  You said that with a shock.                                                                      "You already had a boyfriend, before I came??"                                                                                              "Uh, yeah..?"  Cherry said, slightly.. Scared..?                                                                                                        "Does dad even know about this??"

Both her and her boyfriend when quiet.. That probably meant something.

"Uhm, Keith would you like to join me and Y/N?"  Cherry asked, trying to change the subject.  "Uh, sure babe." 

Y/N's POV

The blue haired boy who's name is apparently Keith. Was very intresting. And fun to hang out. He talked a lot about music and rapping. Most of the time they were just flirting with each other. But mostly I was distracted by the flowers when they did flirt. Me and Keith were starting to become good friends. I wonder what will happen next?

Words: 681