Next chapter.

When they were done,  I could not believe it was me really.  I rarely did my hair perfectly nor had makeup on.  Now,  I was so different.  Like,  I could cry because I just turned into an idol. *I wish*

Once they were done with me,  they hurriedly prepared themselves and we went and to have out breakfast.  The way there was....... Life changing.  Who knew people would ever notice me for more than a Science nerd.  I got attention because of my looks.  Again,  I almost cried.

Once there,  we met up with the boys.  They all complimented us,  all except Hayden. I chose to ignore it.  Well,  who knew that would be next to impossible. 

Just like the usual, Gracie went with Rush,  Kira with Alexander,  Liana with Melody,  Stella with Rover and I was particularly left with Hayden. 

I tried to follow the rest behind but someone grabbed my hand. I looked behind with mixed reactions then saw the cause of everything.  Hayden was holding onto my arm and scratching the back of his head. 
Was he..... Shy?

Nah, I doubted.  Then all of a sudden,  "Morning Blaire, " he said making eye contact.  I gave him a smile that he gladly returned and said morning too.  I then, like the first time, found myself looking into his dark brown eyes and getting lost in them.  Oh gosh,  his brown eyes.

"B*tch, what do you think you are doing? " I heard someone say behind Hayden.  I broke eye contact with Hayden and looked at one girl but fact,  didn't know.  Hayden let go of my arm and also looked at the girl. 

My girl squad also came and that was when I noticed that earlier on,  we were the centre of attention.  "Why Roxy? You just had to ruin the moment.  I swear I saw flowers and butterflies when they were together, "Stella whined.

Roxy, rolled her eyes and turned her attention to Hayden
"He is with me. Bye, " she said getting hold of Hayden's hand and began to drag him away. Plus he went with it. 

*My POV*
I was..... Hurt.  Blaire, are you even listening to yourself.  Gosh......
But....,

"Blaire,  you good? " Gracie asked.  I plastered a fake smile,  one of my specialties and said I was fine.  I was not at all okay but I would not let that ruin the day for my friends.

We got breakfast then I moved to our cabin, leaving the girls with the rest of the boys. 

Locking the door behind me,  I took my phone and scrolled on Instagram.  All I saw was:
Cute girls
Cute boys
Perfect relationships
Loving families
Smiles everywhere.

*if only I was at home.*
I said to myself then, speak of the devil,  my mum called.

*Conversation *
"Hi mum, " I said taking up the phome.  She hardly has time to say hi back when my brothers took control of the phone. 

"BLAIRE!!!! " they screamed in the phone.  I ended up giggling. 

"Hi boys,  miss me already!"
"So much! "they said all at the same time.  Gosh, the unison in everything,  the creeps!

Just when I thought they were legit with them missing me,  they began as the usual.

"Except the way you scream, " Jason started.
"And the way you hate out unison, "Johnny said.
"And when u snatch our ice cream saying you are the first born, " Jimmy said.
"And, " Jason began then I cut them out. 

"Okay,  enough.  But you guys miss me the way I miss you, " I said with 50% hope of them missing me back.

"Not at all,  mum bought us ice cream and for once,  we ate it at peace, " Johnny said.  I was so sure they all had smiles on their faces and who am I kidding, nobody in that house would live at peace when their was ice cream.

"Mum!! " I whined then my mum took the phone chasing the boys away as they said goodbyes

"How are you honey," mum asked me. 
"Good,  what about you?  Are the boys behaving well or should I come back and do revenge? " I asked being on my sarcastic mode.

"No, they are good, " my mum said laughing.

All of a sudden,  I heard a bell ringing so I decided to end the call.
"Mum,  I gotta go.  I'm doing good and could you greet dad for me? " I asked her.
"Sure honey,  have fun, " she said.

"Bye,  love you and I will, "I said.
"Bye honey, "she said and ended the call.
*End of conversation *

I got out of the bed and dashed out.  When I got to the common hall,  I bumped into Gracie and the squad.
"Finally, we found you.  Let's get closer to listen,"she said dangling her arm on mine.  Hayden was on the other end but I chose to ignore him and move with my friends.

Best choice too since Roxy was still with him.

We sat down then listened. "Today is a free day.  You can go and play football,  baseball,  netball,  volleyball and other stuff.  Our lucky group during this camp is Gracie's group.  The rest may leave the hall except,
Gracie, Kira,  Liana,  Stella,  Rush,  Melody,  Rover, Hayden and a new member,
  ....Blaire.

The rest left,  Roxy giving me a glare before leaving.
*That girl* I said to myself and shook my head.

We surrounded the front where the coach stood.

"Lucky group,  get your swimsuits and meet up at the swimming pool in 5 minutes," she said.
That was when I knew it would be a heck of a day.  I mean,  swimming.....

Author's note.
Hope u will send tons of love to this story. Till Wednesday.
Love from me 💗💗