the new students

You sat at your regular seat in the back row of the class. You gentaly laid your head against the desk and sighed deeply. You finally looked up as three girls came up to you.

"Hello ______ hows mommy and daddy?" The leader of the bitch gang, as you call them, laughed and her two goons followed her lead. You blinked away tears as you thought of your deceased parents. "Oh I have an idea!" She continued "Why don't you do the world a favor and join them?!" They snorted again. Just as the tears felt as if they would betry you and fall the teacher came in.

"Settle down class" He said as the class took their seats. You quickly wiped your eyes on the sleeves of your [f/c] hoodie. The teacher continued "Today we have eight new students joining our class." You sighed.

'great even more bullies for me' you thought as the eight came into the room. The first to come in was a brunnette who was skipping as he pulled in a taller blonde, a siver ran down your spine as you thought of how easy he could break you. Following them was a smaller, black haired boy, he bowed to the class. You rolled you eyes as five other boys came into the class, a blonde with at least five hamburgers witch were quickly converskated by the teacher, two other blondes entered push against each other to try to get into the class first. Finally came in a brunette lecturing a taller, silver haired boy who wore a huge grin. Once the teacher intro duced them (Feli, Ludwig, Kiku, Alfred, Francis, Arthur, Wang and Ivan) they each found there seats with Feli seating right next to you.

Though out the lesson you noticed Feli kept giving you glances 'probably planing a surprise attack' you thought as you once again sighed.

Once class was over you ran towards your locker, hoping to avoid the bullis, but as you know too well hope dosn't exist in your world. The same three girls from ealier aprouched you and pushed you into the lockers "sorry, ______ didn't see you there" The leader said as she walked passed you.

"Yeah, we thought you were the garbage can" The goon to her left chuckled as the third one spat on you.

As soon as you saw them leave, you tryed and failed to picked yourself up of the ground, cluching the side of your head that was now bleeding.

"Bella! Are you alright?" You saw Feli running towards you as you covered your face and waited for inpact. But were suprised when none came, you lowered your arms and looked up to see all of the new studants gather around you. Feli had his hand out towards you for you to take. 'As if i'm that stupid' you thought to youself as you finally managed to picked your self up off the ground.

"What the hell was their problem?" Arthur asked looking in the direction off your attacker's. You kept silent, nobody had talked to you without insulting you for 3 years and now 8 people had an interest in you? It made no sense and you were sure that they had some evil intentions. You pushed by them, knocking one or two over, not that you had time to see who it was, and headed for the nurses room.

Once you entered the nurses room the school nurse turn and tutted at you, nothing new here, even the teachers hated you, and you knew it. Sighing you helped yourself to some bandages and tied them around your head before leaving the cold room.

Back into the hallway you were once again surrounded by the new students, "dudette, are you okay?" Alfred asked, looking almost consuroned, 'good acting' you thought as you sighed again. "Of course she isn't idiot her head is bleeding!" Arthur yelled at him. "For once I must agree with Arthur. " Francis sighed, looking defeated. "You should go home." He continued. In responce you simply shook your head and began to walk away.