Dreams dead

Dream woke up in a room he's body felt off so he looked down
"AAAAA" said dream " WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ARMS"
He hear foot steps from the door
Mexican dream opened it and Peaked "oh your awake ...i should tell you what happened , after you escaped that hot pig killed you "
"where am I then"  Md sips and replied with "your in the dead world and trust me it's better here " 
"Okay okay cool ...WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY ARMS "
" calm down the arms is with the hot guy "
MD picked him up and took him to the kitchen ,He set him down on the counter . "Pancakes or eggs ?" Dream just look at him with discussed but could keep the look on his face when he smiled back, "if your not going to talk it's fine I'll just make pancakes "

Md was done the pancakes his stupid ass just realize that bitch has no arms "fuck uhhh here just bite it "
Dream just keep on Looking at him with a disgusting look but he still tried it .... "It's good some how " dream said with a smile. I made you smile md said in his head , ALRIGHT I'll feed you and try to make you some arms. Make? Said dream , "yes yes this is all made by me if you read a spell from that book you get when you die and then just think of anything you want you get it- md "stop taking for a sec " noooo don't make that look I- I- WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR????" Dream had to think .

" a Uh AMRS " dream said with so much excitement .
"Okay uh let me get the book I'll put you down t have more freedom "
Mexican dream walk to his room dream decided to tip toe and Peak to see where the book is . "Ohh in the last drawer he flip 3 pages okay must be in the 3 page " dream left to actually look around he looked up and BOOM his arms is here.
Md he just looked at him and knew he's happy " you might have to learn how to move it again"
"That's fine I'm just tired " md rand and threw him to bed
"Don't worry about the pancakes just take a nap " he shut the door

"I think I should open the drawer now "

Next chapter might be nsfw lol