Sorry or whatever

Izuku's POV:

"We should play never have I ever!" Tsu suggests

"Oh that sounds fun" Sero responded

"Great!" Mina said. We all held up 10 fingers

"I'll start" Uraraka offered looking at me mischievously "Never have I ever broken more that one bone in the span of 10 minutes" I stare right at her. That's low. Fùcking bitch

"Can we not do targeting?" I say, putting down a finger.

"Given we're training to be heros, it's a fair statement" Kacchan said, pleased that I was already loseing.

"Fine Kacchan. Never have I ever fallen off a log into a river and when someone tried to help me up, got mad causes I thought they were looking down on me" Kacchan put a finger down giving me a death glare. I smile brightly. That's what you get Kacchan!

"That's oddly specific..." Iida commented

"Well never have I ever tried to kill someone for revenge." Todoroki reply, watch Iida put down a finger. So did Mina but I'm not saying shit about that.

"My turn!" Mina chirped "Never have I ever dyed my hair" Kiri, Sero and Hagakure put their fingers down. We kept playing like this for a while with some targeting of course, mostly by Tsu and Tokoyami surprisingly. Apparently Uraraka had planned to rob a bank, Todoroki uses his quirk to cool down his soba, and Hagakure is constantly spying on us. Also apparently at night, Aoyama hids in my closet with cheese?

"Can we play a new game?" Kiri said clearly bored with our current one.

"Like what?" Mina asked. I stand up from the floor remembering the treats I made.

"Can someone help me grab the candy apples" I ask to the group

"sure nerd" Kacchan said getting up from the couch. Why him if all people? I don't really know...

"thanks Kacchan, I left them up in my room" I say walking to the stairwell

"Let's take the elevator" he said

"uhh you can. I'll take the stairs"

"Why?"

"I get claustrophobic"

"Since when?" he snarled walk towards the stairwell, pushing open the door.

"Since the 6th grade," I say, walking through the door and starting up the stairs "You really don't remeber?"

"No?" He questioned, catching up to me.

"You don't remeber stuffing me in a locker and me yelling at you to let me out because I get claustrophobic?" I say looking unamused. I instanly regret bring up middle school.

"...."

".... sorry .." I say

"No, it's my fault" He sighs, turning to me. I could tell he was upset at himself. "Also I never did apologize" He said looking down, "So, sorry ..... or whatever"

"It's fine Kacchan!" I say trying to lighten the mood "After all we can't change the past"

"Yeah..." He said looking up, by this time we had reached my dorm. He clear his throat "Uhh you should unlock it" that was the most awkward I've ever seen Kacchan be. I know he has a hard time with talking about his emotions. I giggle a bit to my self.

"Yeah sorry" I say smiling

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to get this posted and that it's shorter than the others. I wanted to at least get it up but I lost modivation. Hopefully I can post more some time this week.

Word Count: 554