Chapter one 😘

Marinettes POV:
I was walking in the park hand in Hand with Luka. I wasn't having as much of a good time as I could've. It's just everywhere I'm reminded of adrien billboards and posters. I look over to a bench and see kagami and adrien with ice cream there laughing. He looks so happy. He rubs kagami cheek and they kissed. My heart shredded into a million pieces.
A/n I forgot how to spell so there will be a few words not spelled right 😩😭
I stood there in a daze the only boy except Luka I have ever loved kissing kagami. Luka seemed to notice that I was sad and in pain.
"Marinette.." he says. I look up at him his silky hair glistening in the sun. God he's gorg. So is adrien. He faces me. I start to get nervous.
"Mari I think we should end things.." he looks at his feet. I begin to tear up. A salty tear runs down my face. Before I knew more began to run down my face.
"Wh-y-y" I choke trying to stop the tears. He hugs me. What's his problem he breaks up with me then hugs me like we're still together. I push him off. He looks at me sadly.
"I love you Marinette-" he began.
"THEN WHY BREAK UP WITH ME FOR GOD SAKE STOP MESSING WITH MY FEELINGS" I shouts adrien and kagami look over. I burst out crying and put my head in my hands turned away. Before I could walk off.
"Will you let me finish?" He asks. I nod still sobbing.
"I love you mari but adrien is the only guy you will truly love" he smiles but I could see the pain behind it.I frown.
"Thank you" I whisper as I hug him. It begins to rain. The pain I felt was so unreal. I broke down in his arms. He let go if me.
"I've got to go now mari" he walks off. I collapse to my knees. I walk home and head to my balcony. I put my AirPods in and listen to drivers licence on repeat.
5 drivers licenses later.
I start to fall asleep. My eyes grew heavy. And I just shut my eyes.

Adriens POV:
I heard Marinette shouting as me and kagami where laughing. I looked over to see Marinette breaking down. I frowned a few mins later I see Luka go. Then I saw Marinette collapse to her knees my heart tour in half. Marinette deserved the world she was so kind and sweet, and pretty cute at times well most of the times especially when she blushes and stutters. Was I starting to like Marinette? I can't I love kagami, and ladybug. Ugh this is so confusing I think to myself.
"Adrien.. adrien" kagami patted me on the shoulder. I snapped out of my daze.
"Sorry" I mumble.
"It's alright" she smiles and kisses my cheek. Marinette had left. I would pay her a visit later as chat ofc. Kagami heads home and so do I.

Marinettes POV:
I woke up as I heard a shout.
"CATACLYSM" I just made out.
"Mari are u okay.." I was being shook by chat. I opened my eyes. And smiled I saw chat smile.
"I'm fine, what happened?" I looked up at chat and he blushed. For some reason as ladybug I just seee him as an annoying little boy who makes puns that aren't funny, but as Marinette he's so much more he's a charming funny and more.
"An akuma was headed your way." He jumped onto my balcony and leaned on the fence. I got up and stood next to him. We stood in silence for a few minutes staring at the moon.
"Hawk moth only sends akumas when there's negative emotions, care to tell me what's up?" He asks turning to me. I look at him. He raises and eyebrow as if to tell me to spill the tea.
"Well I was going out with this boy called Luka and we where going to the park and he broke up with me." I say. He gives me a look telling me to tell the full story.
"Well there's another guys, I'm not a cheater, well he knew I had feelings for him that I tried to give up..so I dated Luka... but every time I saw the other boy my heart ached.. Luka stated to notice how unhappy I grew so he needed things to protect each other's feelings, but I loved Luka with most of heart it's just the other boy I can't move on from." I sigh. It felt good to tell someone. Most of my negative emotions had drifted away.
"Who's the other boy?" Chat asked.
"I- can't tell you in case your him." I look at my feet and begin to cry.
"I miss Luka so much.." I cry. Chat started to tear up seeing me in so much pain.

Im gonna leave it hear bc my laptop is abt to die. Hope u enjoyed! 💖