Chapter 1

One year has passed since the events of the loop going wild. Meowscles and Icefang now have an inseperable friendship, and Icefang is starting to get to know the other agents, especially midas, more well. Icefang has finished building his new condo near the agency. Since the device event, The old agency got destroyed, and they relocated on another island. Thankfully, it wasn't that far away from apollo, meaning they took frequent trips there for things like groceries. Meowscles has decided to move into icefang's apartment, though he is still an agent. One morning, icefang woke up, stared at his skin, and pondered. He thought to himself "maybe meowscles was right. Maybe there is a farther backstory to my skin?". He went to his computer and loaded up his second favorite game: Geometry Dash. "I need to wake up..." Just then, skye knocks on the door. "Oh, hey skye! What brings you to my abode?" "Nothing much. Just want to say hi." Icefang nodded. "Yknow, i can understand. You just want to say hi to people sometimes, it's very nice. Here, let me make some hot chocolate." 10 minutes later, Skye is back at the agency sipping her hot chocolate. "Ok, now back to beating sedulous..." Icefang began clicking in sync to Kaixo - Lycanthropy, which was the level's song. After he crashed at 50, he turned off his pc. He puts on his bathing suit and heads over to the apollo public pool. Meowscles said he was going to meet him there.

-TIMESKIP: NOON-

Meowscles and Icefang are now sitting at sticks, which thankfully isn't that crowded. "So, meowscles. I've been wondering myself why my skin is blue for real. You've been wondering about it too, but I can just feel that it has a farther backstory." "Yknow, you might be right. I figured we could find clues for the mystery itself." "Well if i had to guess, My dna is DEFINITELY altered. I am 50% sure I was born this way, but the other 50% of me tells me it might have happened during the events of the car crash." "Well we may never know... Hey wanna play Geometry Dash? I can teach you how it works. "Sure!"

And so, the search for the truth begins.

Hello guys, make sure to check out https://www.wattpad.com/story/260155021?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=icefangalt&wp_originator=1p7%2Bgabzbc6eJ1ClsVFYBP1p2zwkpCyY9co4gqnxL9CxWWgfOdtUBocEMsXxgjhjuAMD5SSGrFtu2ORabktXJHj3%2BQ6dB3OfLcOGFtFhhaFrCCqHRDuGbyYID8Y9qDIM , it would be nice!