𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

프 롤 로 그 !

프 롤 로 그 !

          𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒. Of course it didn't, love was like a rebellious teen, always going against what they could and couldn't do. It challenged fate itself, rearranging the red strings it tied just to see what'll come about them. But maybe, for the first time, love may have conquered all.

          𝐇𝐄𝐎 𝐘𝐄-𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒, almost too many things if one would say. She was a ball of sunshine, well, in most aspects at least. But there was one thing no one had expected her to love was boring Mr. Perfect Joo Seok-Hoon, they had contrasted each other so much that it was almost a forbidden love. From rags to riches basically overnight, she went from only having her mom to support them to having billions and billions of dollars at her fingertips. Ye-Rin was a delicate flower, a beautiful pink rose, but under every rose, it still harbored it's thorns. She was still in the midst of a deadly snake den, in the midst of the battle between the gods. But during everything, she was his key to calming the raging storm in his head.

          𝐉𝐎𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊-𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊, his emotions, thoughts and problems were hidden behind multiple doors and locks that were impossible to break open. That was until she came along, that was all it took, one little girl, much smaller than him to open him up. Heo Ye-Rin was everything he needed, the flower he treasured and protected with all his heart, and even if it meant he had to fend off those devils for her, he will, after all his tainted heart didn't mind blackening more if it was for her.

          𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀, one carrying the cool tones of the sky as they moved freely like the waves. Whereas one the land, bearing the weight of everyone on it's back as it slowly losses it's true self. But where there's a will, there's a way. And where there's a point where the sea and land meet. Heo Ye-Rin and Joo Seok-Hoon were two souls who were never meant to cross each other's path, but things had turned out differently. But when trouble stirs up in Hera Palace, their love would be put to the test and see just how much love can prevail.

          𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇, unfamiliar, strange, weird, but marvellous. And their love was selcouth.